The Veterinary Diagnostics Market – Impact of COVID-19 on the Market: The report contains financial data achieve from various research sources to provide specific and reliable analysis. The report presents information about the top regions of the world and countries with their regional development status, volume, market size, market value, and price data.
The global veterinary diagnostics market size valued at USD 4.4 billion in 2018 and is projected to reach USD 9.5 billion by 2026, exhibiting a CAGR of 10.0% during the forecast period.
According to the 2017-2018 National Pet Owners Survey conducted by the American Pet Products Association (APPA), an estimated 68% of U.S. households and around 85 million U.S. families own pets. Also, according to Pet Supplies Plus, baby boomers are adopting pets in record numbers due to the emotional benefits and companionship offered by pets. Growing awareness about treatment of various health issues such as post-traumatic stress disorder and autism among geriatric population with the help of companion animals are likely to bolster the demand for veterinary diagnostics products in the coming years.
Get Sample Report:
Major Veterinary Diagnostics Market Manufacturers covered in the market report include:
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- VCA Antech, Inc.
- DRE Veterinary
- Heska Corporation
- Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Randox Laboratories Ltd.
Veterinary Diagnostics Market (2022-2028) report identifies Sales of Market by regional analysis by product type and product applications. The competitive data type analysis includes capacity, market trends, profit margin, market growth, imports, exports, revenue and Marketing strategies, policies, industry chain analysis that are changing the wave of the market are also catered in the report. The Report provides potential market opportunities and Major Regions that plays a vital role in market are North America, Europe, China, Japan, Middle East & Africa, India, South America and Others.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis:
- The COVID-19 pandemic has emerged as a humanitarian as well as economic crisis, creating strain on the society and affecting millions of people and businesses
- Industry closures and people are asked to stay in their homes which has cause taken a huge toll in terms of money and economic growth
- Over 4 million people affected globally, with 300 thousand losing their lives due to novel coronavirus
- Healthcare organizations are already working in battle mode, preparing new plans to respond growing COVID-19 patients, right from sourcing rapid diagnosing kits to sufficient PPE kits for workers
- Due to diversion of medical field towards treating COVID-19, the funding to R&D activities related to chondroitin sulfate has been reduced and this segment have to face negligence subsequently causing negative impact on digestive enzymes market
Veterinary Diagnostics Market Segmentation by Types, By Applications and By Region:
Veterinary Diagnostics Market is analyses and market size information is provided by regions (countries). Segment by Application and type, the Veterinary Diagnostics Market is segmented into United States, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia, India and Rest of World. The report includes region-wise market size for the period 2022-2028. It also includes market size and forecast by players, by Type, and by Application segment in terms of sales and revenue for the period 2022-2028.
For more details, Connect with our Analyst: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/customization/101040
Competitive Landscape and Veterinary Diagnostics Market Share Analysis:
Veterinary Diagnostics Market competitive landscape provides details and data information by players. The report offers comprehensive analysis and accurate statistics on revenue by the key player for the period 2021. It also offers detailed analysis supported by reliable statistics on revenue (global and regional level) by players for the period 2021. Details included are company description, major business, company total revenue and the sales, revenue generated in Veterinary Diagnostics Market business, the date to enter into the Veterinary Diagnostics Market product introduction, recent developments, etc.
Table of Content:
- Market Overview
- Veterinary Diagnostics Market Introduction
- Market Analysis by Type
- Market Analysis by Applications
- Market Analysis by Regions
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- United States Market States and Outlook (2022-2029)
- Canada Market States and Outlook (2022-2029)
- Mexico Market States and Outlook (2022-2029)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Germany Market States and Outlook (2022-2029)
- France Market States and Outlook (2022-2029)
- UK Market States and Outlook (2022-2029)
- Russia Market States and Outlook (2022-2029)
- Italy Market States and Outlook (2022-2029)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- China Market States and Outlook (2022-2029)
- Japan Market States and Outlook (2022-2029)
- Korea Market States and Outlook (2022-2029)
- India Market States and Outlook (2022-2029)
- Southeast Asia Market States and Outlook (2022-2029)
- South America, Middle East and Africa
- Brazil Market States and Outlook (2022-2029)
- Egypt Market States and Outlook (2022-2029)
- Saudi Arabia Market States and Outlook (2022-2029)
- South Africa Market States and Outlook (2022-2029)
- Turkey Market States and Outlook (2022-2029)
- Market Dynamics
- Market Opportunities
- Market Risk
- Market Driving Force
- Manufacturers Profiles
- Global Veterinary Diagnostics Market Sales, Revenue, Market Share and Competition by Manufacturer (2017-2018)
- Global Sales and Market Share by Manufacturer (2017-2018)
- Global Revenue and Market Share by Manufacturer (2017-2018)
- Market Concentration Rate
- Top 3 Manufacturer Market Share in 2018
- Top 6 Manufacturer Market Size in 2018
- Market Competition Trend
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
Icon Tower, 9th Floor
Baner – Mahalunge Road,
Pune-411045, Maharashtra, India.
Phone: US:+1 424 253 0390,
UK: +44 2071 939123,
APAC: +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]