Infectious Disease Point-of-care Diagnostics Market Key Players Analysis, Overview, Key Players Analysis, Opportunities, Comprehensive Research Study, Competitive Landscape and Forecast to 2029
The Infectious Disease Point-of-care Diagnostics Market report aims at providing a quick overview of the overall performance of the industry and significant novel trends. Important insights, as well as findings, latest key drivers, and constraints are also depicted here. The Infectious Disease Point-of-care Diagnostics Market Research report focuses on competitive scenario and key strategies of top key players along with industry size, share, growth revenue, geographical highlights. It also covers detailed information on segments and sub-segments of industry, SWOT analysis for the main market players.
Infectious Disease Point-of-care Diagnostics Market Size Projections:
- USD 1.12 billion in 2020
- USD 3.96 billion in 2028
- CAGR of 17.2%
- Forecast Period: 2021-2028
Sample PDF of the Report:
Drivers & Restraints
Globally, the increasing prevalence of HIV/Influenza/RSV, etc., leads to an increase in the rate of diagnosis of patients. For instance, according to the United Nations Program on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS), in 2019, approximately 38 million people were diagnosed with HIV/AIDS. Furthermore, according to another report published by the World Health Organization (WHO), in the year 2018, around 10 million people were affected by tuberculosis worldwide. Thus, the growing infection rate of the various diseases globally will lead to an increase in the uptake of infectious disease point of care products for its diagnosis and subsequently aid the growth of the market during the forecast period.
Diagnostic tests are important for diagnosing diseases and for improving global health. Traditional diagnoses of infectious disease resulted in inaccurate results and were time-consuming. This flaw led to the emergence of rapid, accurate, and portable point-of-care testing products in the market.POC testing enables faster diagnosis of infectious disease near the patient site providing quick results. Several researchers are now focused on the development of multiplex point-of-care diagnostic technologies.
Major Aspects of the Infectious Disease Point-of-care Diagnostics Market Research Report:
- Effect of COVID-19 pandemic on the growth catalysts.
- Insights regarding sales volume, revenue and overall market size.
- In-depth analysis of the key industry trends.
- Growth opportunities.
- Predicted growth rate.
- Pros & cons regarding the direct as well as indirect sales channels.
- Compilation of the key traders, dealers and distributors in the industry.
This Infectious Disease Point-of-care Diagnostics Market analysis report also provides detailed information on other upcoming trends and challenges that will have a far-reaching effect on the market growth. Get detailed insights on the trends and challenges, which will help companies evaluate and develop growth strategies.
Reasons to Purchase the report:
- This report provides insights into the global Infectious Disease Point-of-care Diagnostics Market along with the latest market trends and future forecasts to illustrate the future investment pockets.
- The potential of the global Infectious Disease Point-of-care Diagnostics Market is determined by understanding the effective trends to increase the company’s position in the market.
- This market report provides insights and detailed impact analysis on key influencers, constraints and opportunities.
- Five Porter strengths analysis to demonstrate the strengths of suppliers and buyers.
- The latest developments, market shares and strategies used by key market players
Study of Competitive Landscape:
It starts with an overview of the supplier landscape followed by industry concentration analysis and ranking of the major players in the global Infectious Disease Point-of-care Diagnostics Market. In the competitive scenario, our analysis shed light on the following topics.
Key players covered in the global Infectious Disease Point-of-care Diagnostics Market research report:
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd (Basel, Switzerland)
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (Massachusetts, U.S.)
- Abbott Laboratories (Illinois, U.S)
- Quest Diagnostics Incorporated (New Jersey, United States)
- BD (Franklin Lakes, U.S)
- bioMérieux SA (Marcy l’Etoile, France)
- Cardinal Health, Inc. (Ohio, U.S)
- Mesa Biotech (California, U.S)
- Cepheid (California, U.S)
- Trinity Biotech (Bray, Ireland)
- Quidel Corporation (San Diego, U.S.)
- Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc. (California, U.S)
- Other Players
For More Detailed Information, Speak to Our Analyst at :
Key Benefits of this Infectious Disease Point-of-care Diagnostics Market:
- Industry drivers, restraints, and opportunities covered in the study
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape and strategies of key players
- Potential and niche segments and regions exhibiting promising growth covered
- Historical, current, and projected market size, in terms of value
- In-depth analysis of the Infectious Disease Point-of-care Diagnostics Market
- Overview of the regional outlook of the Infectious Disease Point-of-care Diagnostics Market
Major Points from Table of Contents:
- Research Scope
- Market Segmentation
- Research Methodology
- Definitions and Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Market Drivers
- Market Restraints
- Market Opportunities
- Key Insights
- Global Statistics — Key Countries
- New Product Launches
- Pipeline Analysis
- Regulatory Scenario — Key Countries
- Recent Industry Developments — Partnerships, Mergers and Acquisitions
- Global Infectious Disease Point-of-care Diagnostics Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast
- Key Findings/ Summary
- Market Analysis — By Product Type
- Market Analysis — By Distribution Channel
- Market Analysis — By Countries/Sub-regions
- Competitive Analysis
- Key Industry Developments
- Global Market Share Analysis
- Competition Dashboard
- Comparative Analysis — Major Players
- Company Profiles
- Products and Services
- SWOT Analysis
- Recent developments
- Major Investments
- Regional Market Size and Demand
- Strategic Recommendations
Quick Buy – Infectious Disease Point-of-care Diagnostics Market Research Report :
Fortune Business Insights™ delivers accurate data and innovative corporate analysis, helping organizations of all sizes make appropriate decisions. We tailor novel solutions for our clients, assisting them to address various challenges distinct to their businesses. Our aim is to empower them with holistic market intelligence, providing a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Fortune Business Insights Pvt. Ltd. 9th Floor, Icon Tower, Baner –
Mahalunge Road, Baner, Pune-411045,
US: +1 424 253 0390
UK: +44 2071 939123
APAC: +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]
Lactose Market Report, Growth Insight, In-Deep Research & Segment Analysis
Fibrin Sealants Market Key Drivers, Restraints, Industry Size & Share, Opportunities, Trending Players
Incontinence Products Market| Industry Demand, Prominent Players, Emerging Trends, Investment Opportunities
Incontinence Products Market Size, Share, Industry Trends, Future Growth