The Medical Tape Market report aims at providing a quick overview of the overall performance of the industry and significant novel trends. Important insights, as well as findings, latest key drivers, and constraints are also depicted here. The Medical Tape Market Research report focuses on competitive scenario and key strategies of top key players along with industry size, share, growth revenue, geographical highlights. It also covers detailed information on segments and sub-segments of industry, SWOT analysis for the main market players.
Medical Tape Market Size Projections:
- USD 1.10 billion in 2020
- USD 1.61 billion in 2028
- CAGR of 5.0%
- Forecast Period: 2021-2028
Sample PDF of the Report:
Drivers & Restraints
Medical tapes have increasing applications in wound care and wound supportive closure, patient monitoring, and wearable devices such as ostomy bags, electrode fixtures, and splint attachments. The selection of different types of tapes for various applications depends on the characteristics of these products, including porosity, water resistance, shear strength, and adhesive strength.
The increasing prevalence of chronic diseases, especially in the U.S., the U.K., China, and India, is projected to increase the number of hospital admissions. This is expected to fuel the demand for medical tape and grow the market. For instance, according to data estimated by Statista in 2021, the total number of hospitals increased from 5,724 in 2010 to a staggering 6,090 in 2018. Additionally, there is a higher number of inpatient hospitalization, which is increasing the adoption of medical consumables. The subsequent rise in adoption of tapes is projected to fuel the growth of the market.
- For instance, according to data published by Canadian Institute for Health Information, in 2021, there were 3 million inpatient hospitalizations in Canada. The shift toward a sedentary lifestyle, rising stress levels, and obesity among the general population are some of the major factors responsible for increasing chronic diseases, thereby increasing hospital admissions. The rising number of hospital admissions is projected to increase the utilization of medical tapes, thereby driving the growth of the market.
Major Aspects of the Medical Tape Market Research Report:
- Effect of COVID-19 pandemic on the growth catalysts.
- Insights regarding sales volume, revenue and overall market size.
- In-depth analysis of the key industry trends.
- Growth opportunities.
- Predicted growth rate.
- Pros & cons regarding the direct as well as indirect sales channels.
- Compilation of the key traders, dealers and distributors in the industry.
This Medical Tape Market analysis report also provides detailed information on other upcoming trends and challenges that will have a far-reaching effect on the market growth. Get detailed insights on the trends and challenges, which will help companies evaluate and develop growth strategies.
Reasons to Purchase the report:
- This report provides insights into the global Medical Tape Market along with the latest market trends and future forecasts to illustrate the future investment pockets.
- The potential of the global Medical Tape Market is determined by understanding the effective trends to increase the company’s position in the market.
- This market report provides insights and detailed impact analysis on key influencers, constraints and opportunities.
- Five Porter strengths analysis to demonstrate the strengths of suppliers and buyers.
- The latest developments, market shares and strategies used by key market players
Study of Competitive Landscape:
It starts with an overview of the supplier landscape followed by industry concentration analysis and ranking of the major players in the global Medical Tape Market . In the competitive scenario, our analysis shed light on the following topics.
Key players covered in the global Medical Tape Market research report:
- Cardinal Health (Ohio, U.S.)
- 3M (Minnesota, U.S.)
- Beiersdorf (Hamburg, Germany)
- Smith and Nephew (London, U.K.)
- McKesson Corporation (Texas, U.S.)
- Medtronic PLC (Dublin, Ireland)
- Medline Industries (Illinois, U.S.)
- Avery Dennison Corporation (California, U.S.)
- Nichiban (Tokyo, Japan)
- Paul Hartmann AG (Heidenheim, Germany)
- Nitto Denko Corporation (Osaka, Japan)
- Scapa Group PLC (Ashton-under-Lyne, U.K.)
For More Detailed Information, Speak to Our Analyst at :
Key Benefits of this Medical Tape Market :
- Industry drivers, restraints, and opportunities covered in the study
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape and strategies of key players
- Potential and niche segments and regions exhibiting promising growth covered
- Historical, current, and projected market size, in terms of value
- In-depth analysis of the Medical Tape Market
- Overview of the regional outlook of the Medical Tape Market
Major Points from Table of Contents:
- Research Scope
- Market Segmentation
- Research Methodology
- Definitions and Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Market Drivers
- Market Restraints
- Market Opportunities
- Key Insights
- Global Statistics — Key Countries
- New Product Launches
- Pipeline Analysis
- Regulatory Scenario — Key Countries
- Recent Industry Developments — Partnerships, Mergers and Acquisitions
- Global Medical Tape Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast
- Key Findings/ Summary
- Market Analysis — By Product Type
- Market Analysis — By Distribution Channel
- Market Analysis — By Countries/Sub-regions
- Competitive Analysis
- Key Industry Developments
- Global Market Share Analysis
- Competition Dashboard
- Comparative Analysis — Major Players
- Company Profiles
- Products and Services
- SWOT Analysis
- Recent developments
- Major Investments
- Regional Market Size and Demand
- Strategic Recommendations
Quick Buy – Medical Tape Market Research Report :
Fortune Business Insights™ delivers accurate data and innovative corporate analysis, helping organizations of all sizes make appropriate decisions. We tailor novel solutions for our clients, assisting them to address various challenges distinct to their businesses. Our aim is to empower them with holistic market intelligence, providing a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Fortune Business Insights Pvt. Ltd. 9th Floor, Icon Tower, Baner –
Mahalunge Road, Baner, Pune-411045,
US: +1 424 253 0390
UK: +44 2071 939123
APAC: +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]
Influenza Vaccine Market| Industry Demand, Prominent Players, Emerging Trends, Investment Opportunities
Surgical Tables Market Size, Share, Industry Trends, Future Growth
Peptic Ulcer Drugs Market Future Growth, Global Survey, Key Findings, Emerging Technologies, Trends
Influenza Vaccine Market Report, Growth Insight, In-Deep Research & Segment Analysis