Neonatal Intensive Care Respiratory Devices Market Size 2022 industry report contains detailed information on factors influencing demand, growth, opportunities, challenges, and restraints. It provides detailed information about the structure and prospects for global and regional industries. In addition, the report includes data on research & development, new product launches, and product responses from the global and local markets by leading players. The structured analysis offers a graphical representation and a diagrammatic breakdown of the Neonatal Intensive Care Respiratory Devices Market
The market is projected to grow from USD 1,636.2 million in 2021 to USD 2,431.3 million in 2028 at a CAGR of 5.8% in the 2021-2028 period.
The report presents fresh perspectives on opportunities and challenges in a significantly transformed post COVID-19 marketplace. The worldwide market strategies undertaken, with respect to the current and future scenario of the industry, have also been listed in the study. It is a phenomenal compilation of qualitative and quantitative aspects that explore the competitive landscape, segmentation, geographical expansion, sales and revenue, production, and consumption growth of the global market.
Get Sample Report:
Neonatal Intensive Care Respiratory Devices Market Drivers:
Globally, the prevalence of neonatal respiratory distress syndrome is increasing rapidly owing to the preterm births and respiratory problems in neonates. RDS is quite common in neonates and is the primary reason for NICU admissions. Recommended treatment for the syndrome is the supply of continuous oxygen with the help of respiratory airway devices such as a nasal cannula, resuscitator, ventilators, or other respiratory devices. The increasing incidence rate of the disorder is therefore demanding advanced respiratory airway devices for neonates. This has led to a surge in demand for CPAP devices, respiratory consumables, and others. Therefore, the rising respiratory distress in newborns is anticipated to propel the demand for neonatal respiratory devices during the forecast period 2021-2028.
Top Companies present in the Neonatal Intensive Care Respiratory Devices Market Size Report are:
- Airon Corporation (Florida, U.S)
- Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA(U.K, Europe)
- Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Limited (Auckland, New Zealand)
- GaleMed Corporation (Taiwan)
- GE Healthcare (Chicago, U.S)
- Hamilton Medical (Bonaduz, Switzerland)
- Medtronic (Dublin, Ireland)
- VYAIRE MEDICAL, INC (Illinois, U.S)
- SLE (U.K, Europe)
- Other Players
What Information does this report contain?
- Historical data coverage: 2018-2020; Growth Projections: 2021-2028.
- Expert analysis: Industry, governing, innovation, and technological trends; factors impacting development; drawbacks, SWOT.
- 6-7 year performance forecasts Major segments covering applications, top products, and geographies.
- Competitive landscape reporting: Neonatal Intensive Care Respiratory Devices Market leaders and important players, competencies, and capacities of these companies in terms of production as well as sustainability and prospects.
With the given market data, Fortune Business Insights offers customizations as per the company’s specific requirements. The following customization options are available for the report:
- Product matrix provides detailed product information and comparison
- Further breakdown of the North American North America Emergency Shower & Eye Wash Station Market
- Further breakdown of the European market
- Further breakdown of the APAC market
- Further breakdown of the MEA market
- Further breakdown of the Latin American market
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players
For more details, Connect with our Analyst: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/customization/103138
This research study made extensive use of secondary sources, directories, and databases such as Hoover’s, Bloomberg BusinessWeek, Factiva, and OneSource to identify and collect information useful for a technical, market-oriented, and commercial study of the global portable generator market. Other secondary sources included company annual reports, press releases, and investor presentations, white papers, certified publications, articles by recognized authors, manufacturer associations, trade directories, and databases.
Various sources from both the supply and demand sides were interviewed during the primary research process to obtain qualitative and quantitative information for this report. Primary sources included industry experts from the core and related industries, as well as preferred suppliers, manufacturers, distributors, technology developers, researchers, and organizations from all segments of the value chain of this industry. To obtain and verify critical qualitative and quantitative information, in-depth interviews were conducted with a variety of primary respondents, including key industry participants, subject-matter experts, C-level executives of key market players, and industry consultants.
Estimation of Market Size
The total size of the North America Emergency Shower & Eye Wash Station Market was estimated and validated using both top-down and bottom-up approaches. These methods were also widely used to estimate the size of various market sub segments. The following research methodologies were used to estimate market size:
Extensive secondary research was used to identify the industry’s key players.
The revenues generated by the market’s leading players in molecular diagnostics have been determined through primary and secondary research.
All percentage shares, splits, and breakdowns were calculated using secondary sources and confirmed using primary sources.
Frequently Asked Questions?
- What is the Neonatal Intensive Care Respiratory Devices Market size?
- What is the CAGR for Neonatal Intensive Care Respiratory Devices Market worldwide industry?
- What are the segments covered in the Neonatal Intensive Care Respiratory Devices Market report?
- Who are the key players in the Neonatal Intensive Care Respiratory Devices Market?
- Which region is more attractive for vendors in the Neonatal Intensive Care Respiratory Devices Market?
- What are the key markets for higher education?
- What are the key factors driving the growth of Neonatal Intensive Care Respiratory Devices Market worldwide industry?
- Which segment has the largest share in the Neonatal Intensive Care Respiratory Devices Market?
Table Of Contents :
1.1. Moreover, Research Scope
1.2. Moreover, Market Segmentation
1.3. Moreover, Research Methodology
1.4. Moreover, Definitions and Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
3.1. Moreover, Market Drivers
3.2. Moreover, Market Restraints
3.3. Moreover, Market Opportunities
- Moreover, Key Insights
4.1. Key Industry Developments – Moreover, Merger, Acquisitions, and Partnerships
4.2. Porter’s Five Forces Moreover, Analysis
4.3. Moreover, SWOT Analysis
4.4. Moreover, Technological Developments
4.5. Moreover, Value Chain Analysis
4.6. Moreover, Impact of COVID-19 on Market
- Key Findings / Moreover, Summary
5.1 North America Sales, Revenue and Market Share by Country
5.1.1 North America Sales and Neonatal Intensive Care Respiratory Devices Market Share by Country (2021-2028)
5.1.2 North America Revenue and Market Share by Country (2021-2028)
5.2 United States Sales and Growth Rate (2021-2028)
5.3 Canada Sales and Growth Rate (2021-2028)
5.4 Mexico Sales and Growth Rate (2021-2028)
8 South America by Country
8.1 South America Sales, Revenue and Neonatal Intensive Care Respiratory Devices Market Share by Country
8.1.1 South America Sales and Market Share by Country (2021-2028)
8.1.2 South America Revenue and Market Share by Country (2021-2028)
8.2 Brazil Sales and Growth Rate (2021-2028)
8.3 Argentina Sales and Growth Rate (2021-2028)
8.4 Colombia Sales and Growth Rate (2021-2028)
9 Middle East and Africa by Countries
9.1 Moreover, Middle East and Africa Sales, Revenue and Market Share by Country
9.1.1 Middle East and Africa Sales and Market Share by Country (2021-2028)
9.1.2 Moreover, Middle East and Africa Revenue and Market Share by Country (2021-2028)
9.2 Saudi Arabia Sales and Growth Rate (2021-2028)
9.3 Moreover, Turkey Sales and Growth Rate (2021-2028)
9.4 Egypt Sales and Growth Rate (2021-2028)
9.5 Moreover, Nigeria Sales and Growth Rate (2021-2028)
10 Neonatal Intensive Care Respiratory Devices Market in Developing Countries
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts:
Fortune Business Insights™ delivers accurate data and innovative corporate analysis, helping organizations of all sizes make appropriate decisions. We tailor novel solutions for our clients, assisting them to address various challenges distinct to their businesses. Our aim is to empower them with holistic market intelligence, providing a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]
Related Reports :