Veterinary Imaging Market Size 2022 industry report contains detailed information on factors influencing demand, growth, opportunities, challenges, and restraints. It provides detailed information about the structure and prospects for global and regional industries. In addition, the report includes data on research & development, new product launches, and product responses from the global and local markets by leading players. The structured analysis offers a graphical representation and a diagrammatic breakdown of the Veterinary Imaging Market
The global veterinary imaging market size was USD 1.46 billion in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 2.07 billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 6.1% during the forecast period.
The report presents fresh perspectives on opportunities and challenges in a significantly transformed post COVID-19 marketplace. The worldwide market strategies undertaken, with respect to the current and future scenario of the industry, have also been listed in the study. It is a phenomenal compilation of qualitative and quantitative aspects that explore the competitive landscape, segmentation, geographical expansion, sales and revenue, production, and consumption growth of the global market.
Get Sample Report:
Veterinary Imaging Market Drivers:
Frequent episodes of disease outbreak among animals have drastically increased the demand for veterinary imaging products. The increasing awareness about veterinary diseases and possible methods of early diagnosis to prevent the outbreaks are likely to favor the global market growth during the forthcoming period. The spread of animal diseases results in the potential loss of lives and economies. For countries whose economies are majorly dependent on animals, the outbreak of livestock disease can be a serious economic burden. Thus, the timely diagnosis of livestock animals is necessary. Thus, the rising concerns of veterinary diseases such as cardiovascular disease, cancer, and orthopedic disorders are expected to contribute to the expansion of the global market during the forecast period. For instance, According to a research article published by ResearchGate in 2019, the prevalence of osteoarthritis (OA) in pets skyrocketed in the past decade, with the condition seeing a 66 percent increase in dogs and a 150 percent increase in cats.
Top Companies present in the Veterinary Imaging Market Size Report are:
- GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY (Boston, United States)
- Agfa-Gevaert Group (Mortsel, Belgium)
- Esaote SpA ( Genova, Italy)
- Siemens Healthineers AG (Munich, Germany)
- Heska Corporation (Loveland, Colorado, United States)
- IDEXX Laboratories, Inc. (Westbrook, Maine, United States)
- FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation (Tokyo, Japan)
- Carestream Health (Rochester, New York, United States)
- Canon Medical Systems Corporation (Tochigi, Japan)
- Koninklijke Philips N.V. (Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- Other Prominent Players
What Information does this report contain?
- Historical data coverage: 2018-2020; Growth Projections: 2021-2028.
- Expert analysis: Industry, governing, innovation, and technological trends; factors impacting development; drawbacks, SWOT.
- 6-7 year performance forecasts Major segments covering applications, top products, and geographies.
- Competitive landscape reporting: Veterinary Imaging Market leaders and important players, competencies, and capacities of these companies in terms of production as well as sustainability and prospects.
With the given market data, Fortune Business Insights offers customizations as per the company’s specific requirements. The following customization options are available for the report:
- Product matrix provides detailed product information and comparison
- Further breakdown of the North American North America Emergency Shower & Eye Wash Station Market
- Further breakdown of the European market
- Further breakdown of the APAC market
- Further breakdown of the MEA market
- Further breakdown of the Latin American market
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players
For more details, Connect with our Analyst: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/customization/100522
This research study made extensive use of secondary sources, directories, and databases such as Hoover’s, Bloomberg BusinessWeek, Factiva, and OneSource to identify and collect information useful for a technical, market-oriented, and commercial study of the global portable generator market. Other secondary sources included company annual reports, press releases, and investor presentations, white papers, certified publications, articles by recognized authors, manufacturer associations, trade directories, and databases.
Various sources from both the supply and demand sides were interviewed during the primary research process to obtain qualitative and quantitative information for this report. Primary sources included industry experts from the core and related industries, as well as preferred suppliers, manufacturers, distributors, technology developers, researchers, and organizations from all segments of the value chain of this industry. To obtain and verify critical qualitative and quantitative information, in-depth interviews were conducted with a variety of primary respondents, including key industry participants, subject-matter experts, C-level executives of key market players, and industry consultants.
Estimation of Market Size
The total size of the North America Emergency Shower & Eye Wash Station Market was estimated and validated using both top-down and bottom-up approaches. These methods were also widely used to estimate the size of various market sub segments. The following research methodologies were used to estimate market size:
Extensive secondary research was used to identify the industry’s key players.
The revenues generated by the market’s leading players in molecular diagnostics have been determined through primary and secondary research.
All percentage shares, splits, and breakdowns were calculated using secondary sources and confirmed using primary sources.
Frequently Asked Questions?
- What is the Veterinary Imaging Market size?
- What is the CAGR for Veterinary Imaging Market worldwide industry?
- What are the segments covered in the Veterinary Imaging Market report?
- Who are the key players in the Veterinary Imaging Market?
- Which region is more attractive for vendors in the Veterinary Imaging Market?
- What are the key markets for higher education?
- What are the key factors driving the growth of Veterinary Imaging Market worldwide industry?
- Which segment has the largest share in the Veterinary Imaging Market?
Table Of Contents :
1.1. Moreover, Research Scope
1.2. Moreover, Market Segmentation
1.3. Moreover, Research Methodology
1.4. Moreover, Definitions and Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
3.1. Moreover, Market Drivers
3.2. Moreover, Market Restraints
3.3. Moreover, Market Opportunities
- Moreover, Key Insights
4.1. Key Industry Developments – Moreover, Merger, Acquisitions, and Partnerships
4.2. Porter’s Five Forces Moreover, Analysis
4.3. Moreover, SWOT Analysis
4.4. Moreover, Technological Developments
4.5. Moreover, Value Chain Analysis
4.6. Moreover, Impact of COVID-19 on Market
- Key Findings / Moreover, Summary
5.1 North America Sales, Revenue and Market Share by Country
5.1.1 North America Sales and Veterinary Imaging Market Share by Country (2021-2028)
5.1.2 North America Revenue and Market Share by Country (2021-2028)
5.2 United States Sales and Growth Rate (2021-2028)
5.3 Canada Sales and Growth Rate (2021-2028)
5.4 Mexico Sales and Growth Rate (2021-2028)
8 South America by Country
8.1 South America Sales, Revenue and Veterinary Imaging Market Share by Country
8.1.1 South America Sales and Market Share by Country (2021-2028)
8.1.2 South America Revenue and Market Share by Country (2021-2028)
8.2 Brazil Sales and Growth Rate (2021-2028)
8.3 Argentina Sales and Growth Rate (2021-2028)
8.4 Colombia Sales and Growth Rate (2021-2028)
9 Middle East and Africa by Countries
9.1 Moreover, Middle East and Africa Sales, Revenue and Market Share by Country
9.1.1 Middle East and Africa Sales and Market Share by Country (2021-2028)
9.1.2 Moreover, Middle East and Africa Revenue and Market Share by Country (2021-2028)
9.2 Saudi Arabia Sales and Growth Rate (2021-2028)
9.3 Moreover, Turkey Sales and Growth Rate (2021-2028)
9.4 Egypt Sales and Growth Rate (2021-2028)
9.5 Moreover, Nigeria Sales and Growth Rate (2021-2028)
10 Veterinary Imaging Market in Developing Countries
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts:
Fortune Business Insights™ delivers accurate data and innovative corporate analysis, helping organizations of all sizes make appropriate decisions. We tailor novel solutions for our clients, assisting them to address various challenges distinct to their businesses. Our aim is to empower them with holistic market intelligence, providing a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]
Related Reports :