Internet of Medical Things (IoMT) Market Size published by Fortune Business Insights is a vital asset that offers qualitative and quantitative factors of the Internet of Medical Things (IoMT) Market . The research study and methodologies mentioned in the report examine the critical vendors by considering their contribution to the global market. Furthermore, the report offers an in-depth insight into leading players’ performance based on revenue generation and client requirements. Also, the research report reveals market characteristics of fragmentation, dominance, amalgamation traits, and accumulation.
The global Internet of Medical Things (IoMT) Market size was USD 41.17 billion in 2020. Based on our analysis, the global market exhibited a positive growth of 71.3% in 2020 compared to the average year-on-year growth during 2017-2019. The market is projected to grow from USD 30.79 billion in 2021 to USD 187.60 billion in 2028 at a CAGR of 29.5% during the 2021-2028 period.
The report also highlights top graded market insights by monitoring market share, trends, and size with all-inclusive information. In addition, the report provides market classification by incorporating information about recent developments, new product launches, geographies, and investments. Finally, the Internet of Medical Things (IoMT) Market research report offers in-depth insights about future technologies, product developments & R&D activities.
Get Sample Report:
Key Benefits for Industry Participants & Stakeholders:
• Coverage of industry growth drivers, limitations, and challenges
• Unbiased assessment of market performance
• Current market changes and trends
• The competitive environment and major players’ strategies
• Coverage of promising development locations, potential niche markets, and
• Market size, both historically and going forward, in terms of value
• A comprehensive examination of the market
• New trends and market possibilities
• COVID-19’s Effect on the Global Market
Estimation of Market Size
The total size of the Internet of Medical Things (IoMT) Market was estimated and validated using both top-down and bottom-up approaches. These methods were also widely used to estimate the size of various market sub segments. The following research methodologies were used to estimate market size
Frequently Asked Questions?
How is Internet of Medical Things (IoMT) Market PDF ?
Answer : Check This PDF
What is the Internet of Medical Things (IoMT) Market size, CAGR, Segments, Key Player, Driving Factors ?
Answer : Check Report
Various sources from both the supply and demand sides were interviewed during the primary research process to obtain qualitative and quantitative information for this report. Primary sources included industry experts from the core and related industries, as well as preferred suppliers, manufacturers, distributors, technology developers, researchers, and organizations from all segments of the value chain of this industry. To obtain and verify critical qualitative and quantitative information, in-depth interviews were conducted with a variety of primary respondents, including key industry participants, subject-matter experts, C-level executives of key market players, and industry consultants.
This research study made extensive use of secondary sources, directories, and databases such as Hoover’s, Bloomberg BusinessWeek, Factiva, and OneSource to identify and collect information useful for a technical, market-oriented, and commercial study of the global portable generator market. Other secondary sources included company annual reports, press releases, and investor presentations, white papers, certified publications, articles by recognized authors, manufacturer associations, trade directories, and databases.
Internet of Medical Things (IoMT) Market Drivers:
The internet of health things helps to reduce patient costs significantly, thereby reducing the burden of healthcare costs on patients and governments. The relationship between IoMT and medtech companies is valuable in strengthening the healthcare organizations to accomplish better outcomes, improve efficiency and deliver advanced care to the patients. Companies are aiming to empower and transform the care given to patients. Additionally, companies are actively focusing on investing in IoT technology along with government organizations. According to the McKinsey study, the IoT deployments in the healthcare industry are expected to grow faster than any other industry. Also, the study states that IoMT is likely to have a global economic impact of USD 1.6 trillion by 2025. Moreover, the World Telecommunication Development Conference projected that by the end of 2020, 40% of the IoT technology would be healthcare-driven. This is expected to bolster the internet of medical things market growth.
Top Companies present in the Internet of Medical Things (IoMT) Market Size Report are:
- Boston Scientific Corporation (Marlborough, U.S.)
- General Electric Company (GE Healthcare) (Chicago, U.S.)
- Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc. (New Brunswick, U.S.)
- Medtronic (Dublin, Ireland)
- Koninklijke Philips N.V. (Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- Siemens Healthineers AG (Munich, Germany)
- Cisco (San Jose, U.S.)
- IBM (Armonk, U.S.)
- Hill-Rom Services, Inc. (Welch Allyn) (Indiana, U.S.)
- BIOTRONIK (Berlin, Germany)
For more details, Connect with our Analyst:
Scope of this Report:
• This report segments the global Internet of Medical Things (IoMT) Market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenues for the overall market and the sub-segments across different verticals and regions.
• The report helps stakeholders understand the pulse of the Internet of Medical Things (IoMT) Market and provides them with information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
• This report will help stakeholders to understand competitors better and gain more insights to better their position in their businesses. The competitive landscape section includes the competitor ecosystem, new product development, agreement, and acquisitions.
Extensive secondary research was used to identify the industry’s key players.
The revenues generated by the market’s leading players in Internet of Medical Things (IoMT) Market have been determined through primary and secondary research.
All percentage shares, splits, and breakdowns were calculated using secondary sources and confirmed using primary sources.
Table Of Contents :
- Internet of Medical Things (IoMT) Market , Introduction
- Research Scope
- Market Segmentation
- Research Methodology
- Definitions and Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Market Drivers
- Market Restraints
- Market Opportunities
- Key Insights
- Key Industry Developments – Moreover, Merger, Acquisitions, and Partnerships
- Porter’s Five Forces Moreover, Analysis
- SWOT Analysis
- Technological Developments
- Value Chain Analysis
- Impact of COVID-19 on Market
- Key Findings / Moreover, Summary
- North America Sales, Revenue and Market Share by Country
- North America Sales and Internet of Medical Things (IoMT) Market Share by Country (2021-2028)
- North America Revenue and Market Share by Country (2021-2028)
- United States Sales and Growth Rate (2021-2028)
- Canada Sales and Growth Rate (2021-2028)
- Mexico Sales and Growth Rate (2021-2028)
- North America Sales, Revenue and Market Share by Country
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts:
Fortune Business Insights™ delivers accurate data and innovative corporate analysis, helping organizations of all sizes make appropriate decisions. We tailor novel solutions for our clients, assisting them to address various challenges distinct to their businesses. Our aim is to empower them with holistic market intelligence, providing a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]
Related Reports :