COVID-19 Diagnostics Market published by Fortune Business Insights is a vital asset that offers qualitative and quantitative factors of the COVID-19 Diagnostics Market . The research study and methodologies mentioned in the report examine the critical vendors by considering their contribution to the global market. Furthermore, the report offers an in-depth insight into leading players’ performance based on revenue generation and client requirements. Also, the research report reveals market characteristics of fragmentation, dominance, amalgamation traits, and accumulation.
The global COVID-19 diagnostics market size was valued at USD 46.76 billion in 2021. For this market, we have considered two scenarios. As per the first scenario, the market size is projected to fall from USD 23.79 billion in 2022 to USD 8.91 billion by 2029, exhibiting a CAGR of -13.1% during the forecast period.
The report also highlights top graded market insights by monitoring market share, trends, and size with all-inclusive information. In addition, the report provides market classification by incorporating information about recent developments, new product launches, geographies, and investments. Finally, the COVID-19 Diagnostics Market research report offers in-depth insights about future technologies, product developments & R&D activities.
Get Sample Report:
Key Benefits for Industry Participants & Stakeholders:
• Coverage of industry growth drivers, limitations, and challenges
• Unbiased assessment of market performance
• Current market changes and trends
• The competitive environment and major players’ strategies
• Coverage of promising development locations, potential niche markets, and
• Market size, both historically and going forward, in terms of value
• A comprehensive examination of the market
• New trends and market possibilities
• COVID-19’s Effect on the Global Market
Estimation of Market Size
The total size of the COVID-19 Diagnostics Market was estimated and validated using both top-down and bottom-up approaches. These methods were also widely used to estimate the size of various market sub segments. The following research methodologies were used to estimate market size
Frequently Asked Questions?
How is COVID-19 Diagnostics Market PDF ?
Answer : Check This PDF
What is the COVID-19 Diagnostics Market size, CAGR, Segments, Key Player, Driving Factors ?
Answer : Check Report
Various sources from both the supply and demand sides were interviewed during the primary research process to obtain qualitative and quantitative information for this report. Primary sources included industry experts from the core and related industries, as well as preferred suppliers, manufacturers, distributors, technology developers, researchers, and organizations from all segments of the value chain of this industry. To obtain and verify critical qualitative and quantitative information, in-depth interviews were conducted with a variety of primary respondents, including key industry participants, subject-matter experts, C-level executives of key market players, and industry consultants.
This research study made extensive use of secondary sources, directories, and databases such as Hoover’s, Bloomberg BusinessWeek, Factiva, and OneSource to identify and collect information useful for a technical, market-oriented, and commercial study of the global portable generator market. Other secondary sources included company annual reports, press releases, and investor presentations, white papers, certified publications, articles by recognized authors, manufacturer associations, trade directories, and databases.
COVID-19 Diagnostics Market Drivers:
The sudden rise in the communicable coronavirus disease leading to a global pandemic has resulted in the escalating demand for COVID-19 diagnostic procedures and products. According to the Worldometer statistics, there has been a continuous rise in new daily cases across the globe. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), as of 18th May 2021, 163,312,429 people globally are affected with COVID-19. Such rapid daily rise in cases has surged the adoption of COVID-19 diagnostic tests so as to provide early treatment to patients. Moreover, a surge in coronavirus infection has also been recorded in growing economies. For example, Brazil’s total number of cases stands at 15.9 million as of May 2021. This is likely to increase the sales of reagents & kits used in the detection of the virus. Additionally, rising R&D activities are likely to drive market growth during the forecast period. Also, higher investments are being made by several companies to support the development of diagnostic solutions. For instance, in July 2020, the National Institutes of Health (NIH) invested USD 248.7 million in new technologies to address challenges associated with COVID-19 diagnostics (which detects SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus).
Top Companies present in the COVID-19 Diagnostics Market Size Report are:
- Abbott (Illinois, U.S.)
- Danaher Corporation (Washington D.C, U.S.)
- Siemens Healthcare GmbH (Germany, Europe)
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd (Switzerland, Europe)
- Quidel Corporation (California, U.S.)
- bioMérieux SA (France, Europe)
- Quest Diagnostics Incorporated (New Jersey, U.S.)
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (Massachusetts, U.S.)
- PerkinElmer Inc. (Massachusetts, U.S.)
- Other Prominent Players
For more details, Connect with our Analyst:
Scope of this Report:
• This report segments the global COVID-19 Diagnostics Market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenues for the overall market and the sub-segments across different verticals and regions.
• The report helps stakeholders understand the pulse of the COVID-19 Diagnostics Market and provides them with information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
• This report will help stakeholders to understand competitors better and gain more insights to better their position in their businesses. The competitive landscape section includes the competitor ecosystem, new product development, agreement, and acquisitions.
Extensive secondary research was used to identify the industry’s key players.
The revenues generated by the market’s leading players in COVID-19 Diagnostics Market have been determined through primary and secondary research.
All percentage shares, splits, and breakdowns were calculated using secondary sources and confirmed using primary sources.
Table Of Contents :
- COVID-19 Diagnostics Market , Introduction
- Research Scope
- Market Segmentation
- Research Methodology
- Definitions and Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Market Drivers
- Market Restraints
- Market Opportunities
- Key Insights
- Key Industry Developments – Moreover, Merger, Acquisitions, and Partnerships
- Porter’s Five Forces Moreover, Analysis
- SWOT Analysis
- Technological Developments
- Value Chain Analysis
- Impact of COVID-19 on Market
- Key Findings / Moreover, Summary
- North America Sales, Revenue and Market Share by Country
- North America Sales and COVID-19 Diagnostics Market Share by Country (2021-2028)
- North America Revenue and Market Share by Country (2021-2028)
- United States Sales and Growth Rate (2021-2028)
- Canada Sales and Growth Rate (2021-2028)
- Mexico Sales and Growth Rate (2021-2028)
- North America Sales, Revenue and Market Share by Country
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts:
Fortune Business Insights™ delivers accurate data and innovative corporate analysis, helping organizations of all sizes make appropriate decisions. We tailor novel solutions for our clients, assisting them to address various challenges distinct to their businesses. Our aim is to empower them with holistic market intelligence, providing a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Fortune Business Insights Pvt. Ltd.
9th Floor, Icon Tower, Baner –
Mahalunge Road, Baner, Pune-411045,
US: +1 424 253 0390
UK: +44 2071 939123
APAC: +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]
Related Reports :