The global Point of care Ultrasound Market report 2021 Will Provide You With Analysis Of Impact Of Latest Market Disruptions Such As Russia-Ukraine War And Covid-19 On The Market. Point of care Ultrasound Market Report Includes In-Depth Segmentation And Market Size Data By Categories, Product Types, Applications, And Geographies. Report Also Includes Comprehensive Analysis, Trends And Drivers, Restraints And Challenges, Competitive Landscape Etc.
The global Point of Care Ultrasound Market size was USD 693.1 million in 2019. Based on our analysis, the global market will exhibit a lower growth of 6.2% in 2020 compared to the average year-on-year growth during 2016-2019. The market is projected to grow from USD 736.4 million in 2020 to USD 1,639.4 million in 2026 at a CAGR of 14.3% in the 2020-2026 period.
Get Sample Report:
Major Point of care Ultrasound Market Manufacturers covered in the market report include:
- GE Healthcare (Chicago, U.S.)
- Koninklijke Philips N.V. (Amsterdam, The Netherlands)
- FUJIFILM Sonosite, Inc. (Bothell, U.S.)
- ALPINION MEDICAL SYSTEMS Co., Ltd. (Seoul, South Korea)
- Hitachi Ltd. (Tokyo, Japan)
- Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co., Ltd. (Shenzhen, China)
- EDAN Instruments (Shenzhen, China)
- Terason Corporation (Burlington, U.S.)
- CHISON Medical Technologies (Jiangsu, China)
- Healcerion (Seoul, South Korea)
- Butterfly Network, Inc. (Guilford, U.S.)
- Bard Access Systems Inc. (Becton, Dickinson, and Company) (Salt Lake City, U.S.)
- Teknova Medical Systems Co., Ltd. (Beijing, China)
- Advanced Instrumentations (Miami, Florida)
- DRE Medical (Kentucky, U.S.)
- DRAMIŃSKI S. A. (Olsztyn, Poland)
- Landwind Medical (Shenzhen, China)
- Shenzhen AnaSonic Bio-Medical Technology Co., Ltd. (University Town of Shenzhen, China)
- Other Players
Point of care Ultrasound Market Main Drivers:
High-impact rendering factors and drivers have been studied in this report to assist readers in understanding general development. In addition, the report includes restraints and challenges that can serve as stumbling blocks in the path of players. This will help users to make business-related informed decisions. Industry experts also focused on the upcoming business prospects.
One of the most prevalent trends witnessed in the global market is the several ongoing investment initiatives to develop technologically advanced point of care ultrasound systems. For instance, in January 2020, Digital Technology Supercluster announced 14 new projects with a total investment of US$ 25.0 million. One of these 14 new projects that will receive funding is the Intelligent Network for POC Ultrasound collaboration. This project will develop a bedside ultrasound device that includes a cloud-based platform to create an intelligent and integrated point-of-care ultrasound network to deliver a faster and more accurate diagnosis.
Key segments, including types and applications, were detailed in this report. Market reports studied all segments and used historical data to provide market size. They also talked about the growth opportunities the segment could pose in the future. The study provides production and revenue data by type and application during the past period (2016-2021) and forecast period (2021-2028).
This Report Also Includes:
- Fortune Business Insights™ Methodology
- Tactics and suggestions for new entrants
- Segmentation analysis
- Economic indices
- Companies strategic developments
- Market growth drivers and restraints
- Selected illustrations of the market penetrations and trends
For more details, Connect with our Analyst: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/customization/103343
The Point of care Ultrasound Market report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides an overview and forecast of the market based on various segments. It also provides market size and forecast estimates from the year 2021 to 2028 with respect to five major regions. The market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The market report covers the analysis and forecast globally along with the current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
⇨ North America (United States, Canada, and Mexico)
⇨ Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia, and Italy)
⇨ Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, and Southeast Asia)
⇨ South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, etc.)
⇨ The Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria, and South Africa)
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global Point of care Ultrasound Market industry by breaking it into region-wise assessments. The consultation and business analysis will help interested stakeholders, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
What Information does this report contain?
- Historical data coverage: 2017 to 2021; Growth Projections: 2022 to 2029.
- Expert analysis: Industry, governing, innovation and technological trends; factors impacting development; drawbacks, SWOT.
- 6-7 year performance forecasts: Major segments covering applications, top products and geographies.
- Competitive landscape reporting: Point of care Ultrasound Market leaders and important players, competencies and capacities of these companies in terms of production as well as sustainability and prospects.
Estimation of Market Size
The total size of the Point of care Ultrasound Market was estimated and validated using both top-down and bottom-up approaches. These methods were also widely used to estimate the size of various market sub segments. The following research methodologies were used to estimate market size:
Extensive secondary research was used to identify the industry’s key players.
The revenues generated by the market’s leading players in molecular diagnostics have been determined through primary and secondary research.
All percentage shares, splits, and breakdowns were calculated using secondary sources and confirmed using primary sources.
Key Questions Answered In The Report:
- What Will The Market Growth Rate Of Point of care Ultrasound MarketI n 2028?
- What Are The Key Factors Driving The Global Market?
- Who Are The Key Manufacturers In Space?
- What Are The Market Opportunities, Market Risk And Market Overview Of The Global Market?
- What Are Sales, Revenue, And Price Analysis Of Top Manufacturers Of Global Market?
Table Of Contents :
1 Market Overview
1.1 Point of care Ultrasound Market Introduction
1.2 Market Analysis By Type
1.3 Market Analysis By Applications
1.4 Market Analysis By Regions
1.4.1 North America (United States, Canada And Mexico)
22.214.171.124 United States Market States And Outlook (2021-2028)
126.96.36.199 Canada Market States And Outlook (2021-2028)
188.8.131.52 Mexico Market States And Outlook (2021-2028)
1.4.2 Europe (Germany, France, Uk, Russia And Italy)
184.108.40.206 Germany Market States And Outlook (2021-2028)
220.127.116.11 France Market States And Outlook (2021-2028)
18.104.22.168 Uk Market States And Outlook (2021-2028)
22.214.171.124 Russia Market States And Outlook (2021-2028)
126.96.36.199 Italy Market States And Outlook (2021-2028)
1.4.3 Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India And Southeast Asia)
188.8.131.52 China Market States And Outlook (2021-2028)
184.108.40.206 Japan Market States And Outlook (2021-2028)
220.127.116.11 Korea Market States And Outlook (2021-2028)
18.104.22.168 India Market States And Outlook (2021-2028)
22.214.171.124 Southeast Asia Market States And Outlook (2021-2028)
1.4.4 South America, Middle East And Africa
126.96.36.199 Brazil Market States And Outlook (2021-2028)
188.8.131.52 Egypt Market States And Outlook (2021-2028)
184.108.40.206 Saudi Arabia Market States And Outlook (2021-2028)
220.127.116.11 South Africa Market States And Outlook (2021-2028)
18.104.22.168 Turkey Market States And Outlook (2021-2028)
1.5 Market Dynamics
1.5.1 Market Opportunities
1.5.2 Market Risk
1.5.3 Market Driving Force
2 Manufacturers Profiles
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts:
Fortune Business Insights™ delivers accurate data and innovative corporate analysis, helping organizations of all sizes make appropriate decisions. We tailor novel solutions for our clients, assisting them to address various challenges distinct to their businesses. Our aim is to empower them with holistic market intelligence, providing a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Fortune Business Insights Pvt. Ltd.
9th Floor, Icon Tower, Baner –
Mahalunge Road, Baner, Pune-411045,
US: +1 424 253 0390
UK: +44 2071 939123
APAC: +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]
Related Reports :