The “In-vitro Diagnostics Market” industry report contains detailed information on factors influencing demand, growth, opportunities, challenges, and restraints. It provides detailed information about the structure and prospects for global and regional industries. In addition, the report includes data on research & development, new product launches, product responses from the global and local markets by leading players. The structured analysis offers a graphical representation and a diagrammatic breakdown of the The In-vitro Diagnostics Market by region.
The global In vitro Diagnostics (IVD) Market size was USD 80.43 billion in 2020. Based on our analysis, the global market exhibited a higher growth of 25.2 % in 2020 compared to the average year-on-year growth during 2017-2019. The market is projected to grow from USD 96.87 billion in 2021 to USD 149.03 billion in 2028 at a CAGR of 6.3% during the 2021-2028 period.
Request Sample Copy of the Report:
The prevalence of several diseases such as genetic, cardiovascular, and neurological diseases is increasing significantly. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), cardiovascular diseases (CVDs) are the number 1 cause of death globally, causing an estimated 17.9 million deaths each year. This has led to a rise in awareness regarding early diagnosis among the population and an increase in routine diagnosis, which backs the market’s overall growth. Moreover, the introduction of novel advanced IVD products is also supporting the high growth of the market.
With the given market data, Fortune Business Insights offers customizations as per the company’s specific requirements. The following customization options are available for the report:
- Product matrix provides detailed product information and comparison
- Further breakdown of the North American In-vitro Diagnostics Market
- Further breakdown of the European market
- Further breakdown of the APAC market
- Further breakdown of the MEA market
- Further breakdown of the Latin American market
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players
Ask For Customization:
Who are the Major In-vitro Diagnostics Market Vendors?
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd (Basel, Switzerland)
- Abbott Laboratories (Illinois, U.S.)
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (Massachusetts, U.S.)
- Sysmex Corporation (Hyogo, Japan)
- Siemens Healthineers AG (Munich, Germany)
- BD (Becton, Dickinson, and Company) (Franklin Lakes, U.S.)
- Seegene Inc. (Seoul, Republic of Korea)
- DiaSorin S.p.A. (Saluggia, Italy)
- Quest Diagnostics Incorporated (New Jersey, U.S.)
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. (Hercules, California, U.S.)
What Information does this report contain?
- Historical data coverage: 2017 to 2021; Growth Projections: 2022 to 2029.
- Expert analysis: Industry, governing, innovation and technological trends; factors impacting development; drawbacks, SWOT.
- 6-7 year performance forecasts: Major segments covering applications, top products and geographies.
- Competitive landscape reporting: In-vitro Diagnostics Market leaders and important players, competencies and capacities of these companies in terms of production as well as sustainability and prospects.
This research study made extensive use of secondary sources, directories, and databases such as Hoover’s, Bloomberg BusinessWeek, Factiva, and OneSource to identify and collect information useful for a technical, market-oriented, and commercial study of the global portable generator market. Other secondary sources included company annual reports, press releases, and investor presentations, white papers, certified publications, articles by recognized authors, manufacturer associations, trade directories, and databases.
Various sources from both the supply and demand sides were interviewed during the primary research process to obtain qualitative and quantitative information for this report. Primary sources included industry experts from the core and related industries, as well as preferred suppliers, manufacturers, distributors, technology developers, researchers, and organizations from all segments of the value chain of this industry. To obtain and verify critical qualitative and quantitative information, in-depth interviews were conducted with a variety of primary respondents, including key industry participants, subject-matter experts, C-level executives of key market players, and industry consultants.
Estimation of Market Size
The total size of the In-vitro Diagnostics Market was estimated and validated using both top-down and bottom-up approaches. These methods were also widely used to estimate the size of various market sub segments. The following research methodologies were used to estimate market size:
Extensive secondary research was used to identify the industry’s key players.
The revenues generated by the market’s leading players in molecular diagnostics have been determined through primary and secondary research.
All percentage shares, splits, and breakdowns were calculated using secondary sources and confirmed using primary sources.
Frequently Asked Questions?
- What is the In-vitro Diagnostics Market size?
- What is the CAGR for In-vitro Diagnostics Market industry?
- What are the segments covered in the In-vitro Diagnostics Market report?
- Who are the key players in the In-vitro Diagnostics Market?
- Which region is more attractive for vendors in the In-vitro Diagnostics Market?
- What are the key markets for higher education?
- What are the key factors driving the growth of In-vitro Diagnostics Market industry?
- Which segment has the largest share in the In-vitro Diagnostics Market?
1.1. Moreover, Research Scope
1.2. Moreover, Market Segmentation
1.3. Moreover, Research Methodology
1.4. Moreover, Definitions and Assumptions
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Dynamics
3.1. Moreover, Market Drivers
3.2. Moreover, Market Restraints
3.3. Moreover, Market Opportunities
4. Moreover, Key Insights
4.1. Key Industry Developments – Moreover, Merger, Acquisitions, and Partnerships
4.2. Porter’s Five Forces Moreover, Analysis
4.3. Moreover, SWOT Analysis
4.4. Moreover, Technological Developments
4.5. Moreover, Value Chain Analysis
4.6. Moreover, Impact of COVID-19 on Market
5. Key Findings / Moreover, Summary
5.1 North America Sales, Revenue and Market Share by Country
5.1.1 North America Sales and In-vitro Diagnostics Market Share by Country (2022-2029)
5.1.2 North America Revenue and Market Share by Country (2022-2029)
5.2 United States Sales and Growth Rate (2022-2029)
5.3 Canada Sales and Growth Rate (2022-2029)
5.4 Mexico Sales and Growth Rate (2022-2029)
8 South America by Country
8.1 South America Sales, Revenue and In-vitro Diagnostics Market Share by Country
8.1.1 South America Sales and Market Share by Country (2022-2029)
8.1.2 South America Revenue and Market Share by Country (2022-2029)
8.2 Brazil Sales and Growth Rate (2022-2029)
8.3 Argentina Sales and Growth Rate (2022-2029)
8.4 Colombia Sales and Growth Rate (2022-2029)
9 Middle East and Africa by Countries
9.1 Moreover, Middle East and Africa Sales, Revenue and Market Share by Country
9.1.1 Middle East and Africa Sales and Market Share by Country (2022-2029)
9.1.2 Moreover, Middle East and Africa Revenue and Market Share by Country (2022-2029)
9.2 Saudi Arabia Sales and Growth Rate (2022-2029)
9.3 Moreover, Turkey Sales and Growth Rate (2022-2029)
9.4 Egypt Sales and Growth Rate (2022-2029)
9.5 Moreover, Nigeria Sales and Growth Rate (2022-2029)
10 In-vitro Diagnostics Market in Developing Countries
Quick Buy – In-vitro Diagnostics Market Research Report:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: US:+1 424 253 0390, UK: +44 2071 939123, APAC: +91 744 740 1245
Related Reports :