The “Immune Health Supplements Market” industry report contains detailed information on factors influencing demand, growth, opportunities, challenges, and restraints. It provides detailed information about the structure and prospects for global and regional industries. In addition, the report includes data on research & development, new product launches, product responses from the global and local markets by leading players. The structured analysis offers a graphical representation and a diagrammatic breakdown of the The Immune Health Supplements Market by region.
The global Immune Health Supplements Market size was USD 18.22 billion in 2020. the global market exhibited a considerable growth of 11.6% in 2020 as compared to the average year-on-year growth during 2017-2019. The market is projected to grow from USD 20.18 billion in 2021 to USD 31.50 billion in 2028 at a CAGR of 6.6% in the 2021-2028 period.
Request Sample Copy of the Report:
Globally, millions of customers are taking immunity boosters for maintaining their good health. There is a rising interest in personal fitness and thus, it is creating a high demand for immune-boosting products with vitamins and herbal extracts, probiotics, and others. In addition, seasonal health issues including the flu virus have driven the customers’ interest in immune health supplements and are assisting to drive the sales of immunity supplements. For instance, In the U.S., people are more conscious about the wellbeing of their children and hence, they spend dollars to supplement their nutrition. Factors such as surging awareness, increasing consumption of immunity-boosting supplements, and rising disposable incomes are likely to impel the market growth. Furthermore, physicians and consumers are becoming more aware that the immune system plays a vital role in critical areas of health that helps to diminish other chronic health issues. As per researchers, nearly every area of health is affected by the immune system. It includes the digestive system, brain, and cardiovascular system. Since our systems are challenged each day and not only during the seasonal flu, the overall demand for immune boosters will propel the market growth in the near future. For instance, Embria has financed multiple clinical research studies presenting EpiCor performing as a multivitamin to demonstrate and balance the immune system offering year-round benefits.
With the given market data, Fortune Business Insights offers customizations as per the company’s specific requirements. The following customization options are available for the report:
- Product matrix provides detailed product information and comparison
- Further breakdown of the North American Immune Health Supplements Market
- Further breakdown of the European market
- Further breakdown of the APAC market
- Further breakdown of the MEA market
- Further breakdown of the Latin American market
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players
Ask For Customization:
Who are the Major Immune Health Supplements Market Vendors?
- Herbalife Nutrition (California, United States)
- Nutramax Laboratories (Maryland, United States)
- BioGaia (Stockholm, Sweden)
- Blackmores Limited (New South Wales, Australia)
- Glanbia, Plc (Kilkenny, Ireland)
- Royal DSM (Heerlen, Netherlands)
- Alticor Inc. (Amway) (Michigan, United States)
- USANA Health Sciences (Utah, United States)
- Bayer AG (Leverkusen, Germany)
- NOW Foods (Illinois, United States)
- Pfizer (New York, United States)
- Other Players
What Information does this report contain?
- Historical data coverage: 2017 to 2021; Growth Projections: 2022 to 2029.
- Expert analysis: Industry, governing, innovation and technological trends; factors impacting development; drawbacks, SWOT.
- 6-7 year performance forecasts: Major segments covering applications, top products and geographies.
- Competitive landscape reporting: Immune Health Supplements Market leaders and important players, competencies and capacities of these companies in terms of production as well as sustainability and prospects.
This research study made extensive use of secondary sources, directories, and databases such as Hoover’s, Bloomberg BusinessWeek, Factiva, and OneSource to identify and collect information useful for a technical, market-oriented, and commercial study of the global portable generator market. Other secondary sources included company annual reports, press releases, and investor presentations, white papers, certified publications, articles by recognized authors, manufacturer associations, trade directories, and databases.
Various sources from both the supply and demand sides were interviewed during the primary research process to obtain qualitative and quantitative information for this report. Primary sources included industry experts from the core and related industries, as well as preferred suppliers, manufacturers, distributors, technology developers, researchers, and organizations from all segments of the value chain of this industry. To obtain and verify critical qualitative and quantitative information, in-depth interviews were conducted with a variety of primary respondents, including key industry participants, subject-matter experts, C-level executives of key market players, and industry consultants.
Estimation of Market Size
The total size of the Immune Health Supplements Market was estimated and validated using both top-down and bottom-up approaches. These methods were also widely used to estimate the size of various market sub segments. The following research methodologies were used to estimate market size:
Extensive secondary research was used to identify the industry’s key players.
The revenues generated by the market’s leading players in molecular diagnostics have been determined through primary and secondary research.
All percentage shares, splits, and breakdowns were calculated using secondary sources and confirmed using primary sources.
Frequently Asked Questions?
- What is the Immune Health Supplements Market size?
- What is the CAGR for Immune Health Supplements Market industry?
- What are the segments covered in the Immune Health Supplements Market report?
- Who are the key players in the Immune Health Supplements Market?
- Which region is more attractive for vendors in the Immune Health Supplements Market?
- What are the key markets for higher education?
- What are the key factors driving the growth of Immune Health Supplements Market industry?
- Which segment has the largest share in the Immune Health Supplements Market?
1.1. Moreover, Research Scope
1.2. Moreover, Market Segmentation
1.3. Moreover, Research Methodology
1.4. Moreover, Definitions and Assumptions
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Dynamics
3.1. Moreover, Market Drivers
3.2. Moreover, Market Restraints
3.3. Moreover, Market Opportunities
4. Moreover, Key Insights
4.1. Key Industry Developments – Moreover, Merger, Acquisitions, and Partnerships
4.2. Porter’s Five Forces Moreover, Analysis
4.3. Moreover, SWOT Analysis
4.4. Moreover, Technological Developments
4.5. Moreover, Value Chain Analysis
4.6. Moreover, Impact of COVID-19 on Market
5. Key Findings / Moreover, Summary
5.1 North America Sales, Revenue and Market Share by Country
5.1.1 North America Sales and Immune Health Supplements Market Share by Country (2022-2029)
5.1.2 North America Revenue and Market Share by Country (2022-2029)
5.2 United States Sales and Growth Rate (2022-2029)
5.3 Canada Sales and Growth Rate (2022-2029)
5.4 Mexico Sales and Growth Rate (2022-2029)
8 South America by Country
8.1 South America Sales, Revenue and Immune Health Supplements Market Share by Country
8.1.1 South America Sales and Market Share by Country (2022-2029)
8.1.2 South America Revenue and Market Share by Country (2022-2029)
8.2 Brazil Sales and Growth Rate (2022-2029)
8.3 Argentina Sales and Growth Rate (2022-2029)
8.4 Colombia Sales and Growth Rate (2022-2029)
9 Middle East and Africa by Countries
9.1 Moreover, Middle East and Africa Sales, Revenue and Market Share by Country
9.1.1 Middle East and Africa Sales and Market Share by Country (2022-2029)
9.1.2 Moreover, Middle East and Africa Revenue and Market Share by Country (2022-2029)
9.2 Saudi Arabia Sales and Growth Rate (2022-2029)
9.3 Moreover, Turkey Sales and Growth Rate (2022-2029)
9.4 Egypt Sales and Growth Rate (2022-2029)
9.5 Moreover, Nigeria Sales and Growth Rate (2022-2029)
10 Immune Health Supplements Market in Developing Countries
Quick Buy – Immune Health Supplements Market Research Report:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: US:+1 424 253 0390, UK: +44 2071 939123, APAC: +91 744 740 1245
Related Reports :