The “Point of care Ultrasound Market” industry report contains detailed information on factors influencing demand, growth, opportunities, challenges, and restraints. It provides detailed information about the structure and prospects for global and regional industries. In addition, the report includes data on research & development, new product launches, product responses from the global and local markets by leading players. The structured analysis offers a graphical representation and a diagrammatic breakdown of the The Point of care Ultrasound Market by region.
The global Point of Care Ultrasound Market size was USD 693.1 million in 2019. Based on our analysis, the global market will exhibit a lower growth of 6.2% in 2020 compared to the average year-on-year growth during 2016-2019. The market is projected to grow from USD 736.4 million in 2020 to USD 1,639.4 million in 2026 at a CAGR of 14.3% in the 2020-2026 period.
Request Sample Copy of the Report:
One of the most prevalent trends witnessed in the global market is the several ongoing investment initiatives to develop technologically advanced point of care ultrasound systems. For instance, in January 2020, Digital Technology Supercluster announced 14 new projects with a total investment of US$ 25.0 million. One of these 14 new projects that will receive funding is the Intelligent Network for POC Ultrasound collaboration. This project will develop a bedside ultrasound device that includes a cloud-based platform to create an intelligent and integrated point-of-care ultrasound network to deliver a faster and more accurate diagnosis.
With the given market data, Fortune Business Insights offers customizations as per the company’s specific requirements. The following customization options are available for the report:
- Product matrix provides detailed product information and comparison
- Further breakdown of the North American Point of care Ultrasound Market
- Further breakdown of the European market
- Further breakdown of the APAC market
- Further breakdown of the MEA market
- Further breakdown of the Latin American market
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players
Ask For Customization:
Who are the Major Point of care Ultrasound Market Vendors?
- GE Healthcare (Chicago, U.S.)
- Koninklijke Philips N.V. (Amsterdam, The Netherlands)
- FUJIFILM Sonosite, Inc. (Bothell, U.S.)
- ALPINION MEDICAL SYSTEMS Co., Ltd. (Seoul, South Korea)
- Hitachi Ltd. (Tokyo, Japan)
- Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co., Ltd. (Shenzhen, China)
- EDAN Instruments (Shenzhen, China)
- Terason Corporation (Burlington, U.S.)
- CHISON Medical Technologies (Jiangsu, China)
- Healcerion (Seoul, South Korea)
- Butterfly Network, Inc. (Guilford, U.S.)
- Bard Access Systems Inc. (Becton, Dickinson, and Company) (Salt Lake City, U.S.)
- Teknova Medical Systems Co., Ltd. (Beijing, China)
- Advanced Instrumentations (Miami, Florida)
- DRE Medical (Kentucky, U.S.)
- DRAMIŃSKI S. A. (Olsztyn, Poland)
- Landwind Medical (Shenzhen, China)
- Shenzhen AnaSonic Bio-Medical Technology Co., Ltd. (University Town of Shenzhen, China)
- Other Players
What Information does this report contain?
- Historical data coverage: 2017 to 2021; Growth Projections: 2022 to 2029.
- Expert analysis: Industry, governing, innovation and technological trends; factors impacting development; drawbacks, SWOT.
- 6-7 year performance forecasts: Major segments covering applications, top products and geographies.
- Competitive landscape reporting: Point of care Ultrasound Market leaders and important players, competencies and capacities of these companies in terms of production as well as sustainability and prospects.
This research study made extensive use of secondary sources, directories, and databases such as Hoover’s, Bloomberg BusinessWeek, Factiva, and OneSource to identify and collect information useful for a technical, market-oriented, and commercial study of the global portable generator market. Other secondary sources included company annual reports, press releases, and investor presentations, white papers, certified publications, articles by recognized authors, manufacturer associations, trade directories, and databases.
Various sources from both the supply and demand sides were interviewed during the primary research process to obtain qualitative and quantitative information for this report. Primary sources included industry experts from the core and related industries, as well as preferred suppliers, manufacturers, distributors, technology developers, researchers, and organizations from all segments of the value chain of this industry. To obtain and verify critical qualitative and quantitative information, in-depth interviews were conducted with a variety of primary respondents, including key industry participants, subject-matter experts, C-level executives of key market players, and industry consultants.
Estimation of Market Size
The total size of the Point of care Ultrasound Market was estimated and validated using both top-down and bottom-up approaches. These methods were also widely used to estimate the size of various market sub segments. The following research methodologies were used to estimate market size:
Extensive secondary research was used to identify the industry’s key players.
The revenues generated by the market’s leading players in molecular diagnostics have been determined through primary and secondary research.
All percentage shares, splits, and breakdowns were calculated using secondary sources and confirmed using primary sources.
Frequently Asked Questions?
- What is the Point of care Ultrasound Market size?
- What is the CAGR for Point of care Ultrasound Market industry?
- What are the segments covered in the Point of care Ultrasound Market report?
- Who are the key players in the Point of care Ultrasound Market?
- Which region is more attractive for vendors in the Point of care Ultrasound Market?
- What are the key markets for higher education?
- What are the key factors driving the growth of Point of care Ultrasound Market industry?
- Which segment has the largest share in the Point of care Ultrasound Market?
1.1. Moreover, Research Scope
1.2. Moreover, Market Segmentation
1.3. Moreover, Research Methodology
1.4. Moreover, Definitions and Assumptions
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Dynamics
3.1. Moreover, Market Drivers
3.2. Moreover, Market Restraints
3.3. Moreover, Market Opportunities
4. Moreover, Key Insights
4.1. Key Industry Developments – Moreover, Merger, Acquisitions, and Partnerships
4.2. Porter’s Five Forces Moreover, Analysis
4.3. Moreover, SWOT Analysis
4.4. Moreover, Technological Developments
4.5. Moreover, Value Chain Analysis
4.6. Moreover, Impact of COVID-19 on Market
5. Key Findings / Moreover, Summary
5.1 North America Sales, Revenue and Market Share by Country
5.1.1 North America Sales and Point of care Ultrasound Market Share by Country (2022-2029)
5.1.2 North America Revenue and Market Share by Country (2022-2029)
5.2 United States Sales and Growth Rate (2022-2029)
5.3 Canada Sales and Growth Rate (2022-2029)
5.4 Mexico Sales and Growth Rate (2022-2029)
8 South America by Country
8.1 South America Sales, Revenue and Point of care Ultrasound Market Share by Country
8.1.1 South America Sales and Market Share by Country (2022-2029)
8.1.2 South America Revenue and Market Share by Country (2022-2029)
8.2 Brazil Sales and Growth Rate (2022-2029)
8.3 Argentina Sales and Growth Rate (2022-2029)
8.4 Colombia Sales and Growth Rate (2022-2029)
9 Middle East and Africa by Countries
9.1 Moreover, Middle East and Africa Sales, Revenue and Market Share by Country
9.1.1 Middle East and Africa Sales and Market Share by Country (2022-2029)
9.1.2 Moreover, Middle East and Africa Revenue and Market Share by Country (2022-2029)
9.2 Saudi Arabia Sales and Growth Rate (2022-2029)
9.3 Moreover, Turkey Sales and Growth Rate (2022-2029)
9.4 Egypt Sales and Growth Rate (2022-2029)
9.5 Moreover, Nigeria Sales and Growth Rate (2022-2029)
10 Point of care Ultrasound Market in Developing Countries
Quick Buy – Point of care Ultrasound Market Research Report:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: US:+1 424 253 0390, UK: +44 2071 939123, APAC: +91 744 740 1245
Related Reports :