[160 Pages Report] The egrc market size was valued at USD 27.01 Billion in 2020, and is projected to reach USD 75.24 Billion by 2028 growing at a CAGR of 14% during the forecast period. The eGRC industry report contains detailed information on factors influencing demand, growth, opportunities, challenges, and restraints. It provides detailed information about the structure and prospects for global and regional industries. In addition, the report includes data on research & development, new product launches, product responses from the global and local markets by leading players. The structured analysis offers a graphical representation and a diagrammatic breakdown of the The eGRC Market by region.
- Fortune Business Insights says that the market value stood at US $ 27.01 Billion in 2020
- By 2028, the eGRC Market size is expected to reach US $ 75.24 Billion
- The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 14% in the forecast period (2021-2028).
- The growth rate of the Global eGRC Market is 14%, with an estimated value of US $ 75.24 Billion million by 2028.
Get Sample Research PDF: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/101415
Benefits of Purchasing eGRC Market Reports:
- Customer Satisfaction: Our team of experts assists you with all your research needs and optimizes your reports.
- Analyst Support: Before or after purchasing the report, ask a professional analyst to address your questions.
- Assured Quality: Focuses on accuracy and quality of reports.
- Incomparable Skills: Analysts provide in-depth insights into reports.
Pre-Post COVID-19 Impact on Global eGRC Market
COVID-19 is an infectious disease caused by the most recently discovered novel corona virus. Largely unknown before the outbreak began in Wuhan (China) in December 2019, COVID-19 has moved from a regional crisis to a global pandemic in just a matter of a few weeks.
In addition, production and supply chain delays were also witnessed during the second quarter which poised a challenge to the eGRC Market, since end-user industries were still not operating at their full capacity.
Who are the Major eGRC Market Vendors?
• Origami Risk (Illinois, United States)
• Blue Umbrella Limited (Quarry Bay, Hong Kong)
• Tevora (California, United States)
• LogicManager (Massachusetts, United States)
• SAI Global (Illinois, United States)
• Software AG (Darmstadt, Germany)
• BWise (New York, United States)
• Wolters Kluwer N.V. (Alphen aan den Rijn, Netherlands)
• SAP SE (Weinheim, Germany)
• IBM Corporation (New York, United States)
• Riskonnect, Inc. (Georgia, United States)
• OneTrust, LLC (Georgia, United States)
• Ideagen Plc (Nottingham, United Kingdom)
• NAVEX Global, Inc. (Oregon, United States)
• Dell Technologies (Texas, United States)
• Infosys Limited (Bengaluru, India)
• MetricStream Inc. (California, United States)
• Thomson Reuters Corporation (Toronto, Canada)
• Microsoft Corporation (New Mexico, United States)
• SAS Institute (North Carolina, United States)
This research study made extensive use of secondary sources, directories, and databases such as Hoover’s, Bloomberg BusinessWeek, Factiva, and OneSource to identify and collect information useful for a technical, market-oriented, and commercial study of the global market. Other secondary sources included company annual reports, press releases, and investor presentations, white papers, certified publications, articles by recognized authors, manufacturer associations, trade directories, and databases.
Various sources from both the supply and demand sides were interviewed during the primary research process to obtain qualitative and quantitative information for this report. Primary sources included industry experts from the core and related industries, as well as preferred suppliers, manufacturers, distributors, technology developers, researchers, and organizations from all segments of the value chain of this industry. To obtain and verify critical qualitative and quantitative information, in-depth interviews were conducted with a variety of primary respondents, including key industry participants, subject-matter experts, C-level executives of key market players, and industry consultants.
Estimation of Market Size
The total size of the eGRC Market was estimated and validated using both top-down and bottom-up approaches. These methods were also widely used to estimate the size of various market sub segments. The following research methodologies were used to estimate market size:
Extensive secondary research was used to identify the industry’s key players.
The revenues generated by the market’s leading players in molecular diagnostics have been determined through primary and secondary research.
All percentage shares, splits, and breakdowns were calculated using secondary sources and confirmed using primary sources.
In case of any Queries or Customization Requirements please connect with our sales team, who will ensure that your requirements are met.
Ask For Customization: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/customization/101415
- How big is the eGRC Market?
- What is eGRC Market?
- Who is the market leader in eGRC?
- Who are the major players in eGRC?
- What is the future of eGRC Industry?
- What are the fastest growing industries?
Have a Look at Related Report:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: US:+1 424 253 0390, UK: +44 2071 939123, APAC: +91 744 740 1245