The global edtech and smart classroom market size was valued at USD 88.82 billion in 2021. The market is projected to grow from USD 101.64 billion in 2022 to USD 319.65 billion by 2029, exhibiting a CAGR of 17.8% during the forecast period
The global EdTech and Smart Classroom Market Share growth is driven by the growing popularity of cloud computing and cloud-based solutions among various industry sectors and its potential to accelerate the development and adoption of innovative technology solutions and services for enhanced user experience & improved operational productivity.
The technology has been segregated into EdTech and Smart Classroom Market. The segments registered an opulent market share with a valuation of globally.
Industry helps create a digital environment that switches the user’s real-world environment with a functional and more creative one that is widely utilized in gaming and entertainment applications.EdTech and Smart Classroom Market on the other hand overlaps the digitally created content into a user’s real-world environment. Excessively used to estimate project sales and inventory data on products displayed on store shelves.
- The Covid-19 pandemic favored the growth of the market due to a rise in the shift toward the adoption of technologies since most businesses implemented the work-from-home culture.
- Digital transformation and industry 4.0 had boosted the demand for EdTech and Smart Classroom Market. Moreover, the players were collectively forced to deploy multiple new and agile approaches to improve the consumer experience.
Driver: Rising investments in the market
Over the past few years, investments in the business have grown significantly. The EdTech and Smart Classroom Market business is receiving significant investment from firms including Facebook Corporation, Intel Corporation, Qualcomm, Inc., Alphabet, Inc., Comcast Ventures, and Samsung Group. Additionally, a number of research organizations are investigating the AR application market for a range of goods and uses. Governments finance certain research institutes, while others are supported by private businesses and venture capitalists. Businesses in the consumer, healthcare, aerospace & military, retail, and marketing sectors all benefit.
Have Any Query? Ask For Customization:
The Study Objectives of This Report Are:
- To analyze global status, future forecast, and growth opportunity.
- To present the market development in North America, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia, India, and Central and South America.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their development plans and strategies.
- To define, describe and forecast the EdTech and Smart Classroom Market by type, global size, and key regions.
Major factors driving the growth of the EdTech and Smart Classroom Market are:
Everyone can benefit from EdTech and Smart Classroom Market because they are interactive and entertaining. Knowledge augmentation, tailored learning experiences, improved engagement, accessibility to online study material, ease of communication, and, most significantly, giving remote access are all advantages of learning app creation. These factors are expected to drive the growth of the EdTech and Smart Classroom Market.
Top companies in the global EdTech and Smart Classroom Market research report:
- SAP SE (Walldorf, Germany)
- Apple Inc. (California, United States)
- IBM Corporation (New York, United States)
- Alphabet Inc. (California, United States)
- Cisco Systems Inc. (California, United States)
- NetDimensions (Holdings) Limited (Hong Kong)
- com Inc. (Washington, United States)
- Microsoft Corporation (Washington, United States)
- SMART Technologies ULC (Calgary, Canada)
- Dell Inc. (Texas, United States)
- Cornerstone On-demand Inc. (California, United States)
- 2U, Inc. (Maryland, United States)
- Fujitsu Limited (Tokyo, Japan)
- Anthology Inc. (Boca Raton, Florida)
- Ellucian Company L.P. (Virginia, United States)
- Discovery, Inc. (New York, United States)
- Blackboard Inc. (Washington, D.C., United States)
- Jenzabar, Inc. (Massachusetts, United States)
The market’s expansion is anticipated to be significantly influenced by the expanding usage of EdTech and Smart Classroom Market in construction and architectural applications. Potential applications of AR technology include creating a 3D representation of a plan and bridging the gap between fantasy and reality. The education sector may potentially benefit from the usage of technology to improve student learning. With the use of 2D/3D models, books, and AR games, AR technology may help create an immersive experience that will help students acquire a variety of skill sets, which will ultimately fuel the expansion of the EdTech and Smart Classroom Market.
Purchase Full Report at –
Fortune Business Insights offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Fortune Business Insights
Email: [email protected]
Phone: US +1 424 253 0390 / UK +44 2071 939123 / APAC: +91 744 740 1245