Smart Helmet Market Size, Share, Revenue And Growth Rate Till 2029
Global Smart Helmet Market Size Research report presents an in-depth analysis of the Smart Helmet Market size, growth, share, segments, manufacturers, and forecast, competition landscape and growth opportunity. This report also focuses on key trends, market drivers, challenges, standardization, deployment models, future road-map, revenue and 2029 forecast. Moreover, this research report categorizes the global Smart Helmet Market by companies, region, type and end-user industry.
The global smart helmet market size was $401.4 Mn in 2019 & is projected to reach $1,134.9 Mn by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 13.8% during forecast period
Get Sample PDF Brochure:https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/103519
This report aims at providing critical information and valuable insights which are of high value to the users, enabling them to identify the strategic growth opportunities.
The global smart helmet market size is projected to reach USD 1,134.9 million by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 13.8% during the forecast period. Heightened need for mass screening of people amid the COVID-19 pandemic is causing a growth spurt in this market, states Fortune Business Insights™ in its report, titled “Smart Helmet Market Size, Share & COVID-19 Impact Analysis, By Type (Full-face, Open-face, Half-head), By Technology (Integrated Communication System, Integrated Video Camera, Contactless Temperature Measurement, Bluetooth Connectivity, Signal Indicator and Brake Function, and Others), By End-user (Consumer, Industrial, Healthcare, and Construction), and Regional Forecast, 2020-2027”.
Smart helmets are essentially functioning as portable thermal scanners that allow officials to screen multiple citizens in a few minutes. In July 2020, the Mumbai Municipal Corporation deployed hundreds of these helmets to augment screening and speed up the identification of potential cases in the city, especially in the slum areas. In Italy too, Rome’s Aeroporti di Roma-Fiumicino has been extensively utilizing these wearable thermal devices that are embedded with Augmented Reality (AR) capabilities and thermal scanning to screen visitors to the country and prevent sick people from boarding planes. Thus, the coronavirus pandemic has provided an opportunity for the market to expand its scope and for players to broaden their sales horizons.
Top companies in the global Smart Helmet Market research report:
- 360fly, Inc.
- LUMOS HELMET
- JARVISH INC.
- Nexsys. Co., Ltd.
- TORC HELMETS
- BELL SPORTS INC.
- Forcite Helmet Systems
- Sena Technologies, Inc.
COVID-19 Outbreak Impact Analysis on Smart Helmet Market
We are taking continuous efforts to help your business sustain and grow during COVID-19 pandemics. Based on our experience and expertise, we will offer you an impact analysis of coronavirus outbreak across industries to help you prepare for the future.
The COVID-19 outbreak has spawned widespread economic distress and uncertainty, with many industries, markets, and businesses undergoing tremendous stress. However, together, the global community can tide over these challenging times and at Fortune Business Insights™, we aim to provide precise market intelligence through extensive and intensive research into the impact of this pandemic on various businesses.
Have Any Query? Ask For Customization:
Highlights of the Smart Helmet Market Report:
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about emerging industry. This report analyses for various segments across geographies
- Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming technologies, RandD activities, and product launches in the market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of the market strategies, geographic and business segments of the leading players in the industry.
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new launching, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the market
Report Aim & Scope:
- The Smart Helmet Market report presents current trends in the industry and future scope of the market in North America, Asia Pacific, Europe and Latin America.
- An overview of the market based on geographical scope, segmentation and financial performance of key players is presented in the report.
- Based on various indicators, the Year on Year growth (%) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for the given forecast period is offered.
- The various parameters accelerating the growth of the market are incorporated in the research report.
The Smart Helmet Market report provides answers to the following key questions:
Which are Trending factors influencing the market shares of the top regions across the globe? What is the impact of Covid19 on the current industry?
What is economic impact on market?
When is the recovery expected from the pandemic?
Which segments offer high-growth opportunities in the long run?
What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global market?
What are sales, revenue, and price analysis by regions of this market?
Major table of contents:
- Smart Helmet Market Introduction and Market Overview
- Research Regions
- Research Scope and Market Size Estimation
- Industry Trends
- Future Challenges
- Market Restraints
- Market Segmentation
- Research Methodology
- Market Dynamics
- Smart Helmet Market Industry Development Trends under COVID-19 Outbreak
- Global Revenue and Growth Rate
- Industry News and Policies by Regions
- Concentration Ratio and Market Maturity Analysis
- Merger, Acquisitions, and Partnerships
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- PEST Analysis
Purchase Full Report at – https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/checkout-page/103519
Fortune Business Insights offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights, we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Name: Ashwin Arora
Email: [email protected]
Phone: US +1 424 253 0390 / UK +44 2071 939123 / APAC: +91 744 740 1245