COVID-19 Diagnostics Market published by Fortune Business Insights is a vital asset that offers qualitative and quantitative factors of the COVID-19 Diagnostics Market . The research study and methodologies mentioned in the report examine the critical vendors by considering their contribution to the global market. Furthermore, the report offers an in-depth insight into leading players’ performance based on revenue generation and client requirements. Also, the research report reveals market characteristics of fragmentation, dominance, amalgamation traits, and accumulation.
The global COVID-19 diagnostics market size was valued at USD 46.76 billion in 2021. For this market, we have considered two scenarios. As per the first scenario, the market size is projected to fall from USD 23.79 billion in 2022 to USD 8.91 billion by 2029, exhibiting a CAGR of -13.1% during the forecast period.
Get Sample Report:
COVID-19 Diagnostics Market Drivers:
The sudden rise in the communicable coronavirus disease leading to a global pandemic has resulted in the escalating demand for COVID-19 diagnostic procedures and products. According to the Worldometer statistics, there has been a continuous rise in new daily cases across the globe. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), as of 18th May 2021, 163,312,429 people globally are affected with COVID-19. Such rapid daily rise in cases has surged the adoption of COVID-19 diagnostic tests so as to provide early treatment to patients. Moreover, a surge in coronavirus infection has also been recorded in growing economies. For example, Brazil’s total number of cases stands at 15.9 million as of May 2021. This is likely to increase the sales of reagents & kits used in the detection of the virus. Additionally, rising R&D activities are likely to drive market growth during the forecast period. Also, higher investments are being made by several companies to support the development of diagnostic solutions. For instance, in July 2020, the National Institutes of Health (NIH) invested USD 248.7 million in new technologies to address challenges associated with COVID-19 diagnostics (which detects SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus).
Why buy COVID-19 Diagnostics Market report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global COVID-19 Diagnostics Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 forces model and the Ans off Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the COVID-19 Diagnostics Market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The COVID-19 Diagnostics Market Size report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst’s competitive positioning tool.
Analysis and Findings of the COVID-19 Diagnostics Market Report:
- An in-depth analysis of the COVID-19 Diagnostics Market across regions North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Central and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa.
- How the Market sales are anticipated to grow throughout the forecast period?
- How geopolitical policies and technical changes will affect the COVID-19 Diagnostics Market Size in near future
- Where the stakeholders should invest to generate higher profit margins
- How consumers (end-users) will reflect to the COVID-19 Diagnostics Market industry during the forecast period
- Who are the industry leaders and what are the key initiatives taken by them for long term growth?
Top Companies present in the COVID-19 Diagnostics Market Report are:
- Abbott (Illinois, U.S.)
- Danaher Corporation (Washington D.C, U.S.)
- Siemens Healthcare GmbH (Germany, Europe)
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd (Switzerland, Europe)
- Quidel Corporation (California, U.S.)
- bioMérieux SA (France, Europe)
- Quest Diagnostics Incorporated (New Jersey, U.S.)
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (Massachusetts, U.S.)
- PerkinElmer Inc. (Massachusetts, U.S.)
- Other Prominent Players
Estimation of Market Size
The total size of the COVID-19 Diagnostics Market was estimated and validated using both top-down and bottom-up approaches. These methods were also widely used to estimate the size of various market sub segments. The following research methodologies were used to estimate market size
Ask Our Experts:
Scope of this Report:
• This report segments the global COVID-19 Diagnostics Market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenues for the overall market and the sub-segments across different verticals and regions.
• The report helps stakeholders understand the pulse of the COVID-19 Diagnostics Market and provides them with information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
• This report will help stakeholders to understand competitors better and gain more insights to better their position in their businesses. The competitive landscape section includes the competitor ecosystem, new product development, agreement, and acquisitions.
Table Of Contents :
- Definition, By Segment
- Research Approach
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Drivers, Restraints and Opportunities
- Emerging Trends
- Key Insights
- Macro and Micro Economic Indicators
- Consolidated SWOT Analysis of Key Players
- Porter’s Five Force Analysis
- Global Fixed Crane Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Key Findings
Frequently Asked Questions?
How is COVID-19 Diagnostics Market PDF ?
Answer : Check This PDF
What is the COVID-19 Diagnostics Market size, CAGR, Segments, Key Player, Driving Factors ?
Answer : Check Report
Customized Research Service:
We at FBI strive to promote close interactions with clients worldwide in order to identify their exact business needs, which further helps us to offer customized research reports that meet their business objectives. This information also helps in making informed decisions regarding various aspects of the market and the organization. Our clients especially value our independent and unbiased perspective and market insights.
For more details, Connect with our Analyst:
Fortune Business Insights™ delivers accurate data and innovative corporate analysis, helping organizations of all sizes make appropriate decisions. We tailor novel solutions for our clients, assisting them to address various challenges distinct to their businesses. Our aim is to empower them with holistic market intelligence, providing a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Fortune Business Insights Pvt. Ltd.
9th Floor, Icon Tower, Baner –
Mahalunge Road, Baner, Pune-411045,
US: +1 424 253 0390
UK: +44 2071 939123
APAC: +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]
Related Reports :