Data Visualization Market – Worldwide – Fortune Business Insights
[160 Pages Report] The data visualization market size was valued at USD 8.85 Billion in 2019, and is projected to reach USD 19.2 Billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 10.2% during the forecast period. The Data Visualization industry report contains detailed information on factors influencing demand, growth, opportunities, challenges, and restraints. It provides detailed information about the structure and prospects for global and regional industries. In addition, the report includes data on research & development, new product launches, product responses from the global and local markets by leading players. The structured analysis offers a graphical representation and a diagrammatic breakdown of the The Data Visualization Market by region.
- Fortune Business Insights says that the market value stood at US $ 8.85 Billion in 2019
- By 2027, the Data Visualization Market size is expected to reach US $ 19.2 Billion
- The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10.2% in the forecast period (2020-2027).
- The growth rate of the Global Data Visualization Market is 10.2%, with an estimated value of US $ 19.2 Billion million by 2027.
Get Sample Research PDF: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/103259
Benefits of Purchasing Data Visualization Market Reports:
- Customer Satisfaction: Our team of experts assists you with all your research needs and optimizes your reports.
- Analyst Support: Before or after purchasing the report, ask a professional analyst to address your questions.
- Assured Quality: Focuses on accuracy and quality of reports.
- Incomparable Skills: Analysts provide in-depth insights into reports.
Pre-Post COVID-19 Impact on Global Data Visualization Market
COVID-19 is an infectious disease caused by the most recently discovered novel corona virus. Largely unknown before the outbreak began in Wuhan (China) in December 2019, COVID-19 has moved from a regional crisis to a global pandemic in just a matter of a few weeks.
In addition, production and supply chain delays were also witnessed during the second quarter which poised a challenge to the Data Visualization Market, since end-user industries were still not operating at their full capacity.
Who are the Major Data Visualization Market Vendors?
- Alteryx, Inc. (California, United States)
- Visually, Inc. (California, United States)
- Adaptive Insights (Subsidiary of Workday, Inc.) (California, United States)
- SAP SE (Walldorf, Germany)
- Dundas Data Visualization, Inc. (Toronto, Canada)
- IBM Corporation (New York, United States)
- Domo, Inc. (Utah, United States)
- Microsoft Corporation (Washington, United States)
- QlikTech International AB (Pennsylvania, United States)
- Highsoft AS (Sogn, Norway)
- Looker Data Sciences, Inc. (California, United States)
- ChartBlocks Ltd. (New York, United States)
- Tableau Software, LLC (California, United States)
- Cluvio GmbH (Berlin, Germany)
- Sisense, Inc. (New York, United States)
- Other vendors
This research study made extensive use of secondary sources, directories, and databases such as Hoover’s, Bloomberg BusinessWeek, Factiva, and OneSource to identify and collect information useful for a technical, market-oriented, and commercial study of the global market. Other secondary sources included company annual reports, press releases, and investor presentations, white papers, certified publications, articles by recognized authors, manufacturer associations, trade directories, and databases.
Various sources from both the supply and demand sides were interviewed during the primary research process to obtain qualitative and quantitative information for this report. Primary sources included industry experts from the core and related industries, as well as preferred suppliers, manufacturers, distributors, technology developers, researchers, and organizations from all segments of the value chain of this industry. To obtain and verify critical qualitative and quantitative information, in-depth interviews were conducted with a variety of primary respondents, including key industry participants, subject-matter experts, C-level executives of key market players, and industry consultants.
Estimation of Market Size
The total size of the Data Visualization Market was estimated and validated using both top-down and bottom-up approaches. These methods were also widely used to estimate the size of various market sub segments. The following research methodologies were used to estimate market size:
Extensive secondary research was used to identify the industry’s key players.
The revenues generated by the market’s leading players in molecular diagnostics have been determined through primary and secondary research.
All percentage shares, splits, and breakdowns were calculated using secondary sources and confirmed using primary sources.
In case of any Queries or Customization Requirements please connect with our sales team, who will ensure that your requirements are met.
Ask For Customization: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/customization/103259
- How big is the Data Visualization Market?
- What is Data Visualization Market?
- Who is the market leader in Data Visualization?
- Who are the major players in Data Visualization?
- What is the future of Data Visualization Industry?
- What are the fastest growing industries?
Have a Look at Related Report:
Wireless Temperature Sensor Market
Predictive Maintenance Software Market
Application Delivery Controller Market
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: US:+1 424 253 0390, UK: +44 2071 939123, APAC: +91 744 740 1245