Common mistakes to avoid on Network Attached Storage applications
According to a comprehensive research report by Fortune Business Insights, “Network Attached Storage Market Research Report: by Component, Technology, Device Type, Vertical -Forecast till 2029”, The reports further predict the market to flourish at a robust CAGR during the assessment timeframe.
The Network Attached Storage Market is expected to garner substantial traction in future years. The rising use of AR technology in head-mounted and head-up displays (HUD) substantiates the market growth and asserts that the global Network Attached Storage Market is estimated to reach 2029, growing throughout the assessment period (2022-2029).
The global network-attached storage market size was USD 21.75 billion in 2020. The market is projected to grow from USD 25.08 billion in 2021 to USD 91.23 billion in 2028 at a CAGR of 20.3% during the 2021-2028 period.
To Understand Latest Key Trends, Sample Report:
Key Insights from Primary Research:
- According to the analysis shared by our research forecaster, the Network Attached Storage Market is likely to expand at a CAGR of around during the forecast period (2022-2029).
- The increase in revenue is mostly attributable to the demand for and sales of VR-based hardware in the gaming sector, by component segment.
- Based on Device Segment Analysis Mobile Sector dominate the Network Attached Storage Market.
- On the basis of region, North America is anticipated to have a significant share of the industry during the projected period.
- The Covid-19 pandemic favored the growth of the market due to a rise in the shift toward the adoption of technologies since most businesses implemented the work-from-home culture.
- Digital transformation and industry 4.0 had boosted the demand for Network Attached Storage Market. Moreover, the players were collectively forced to deploy multiple new and agile approaches to improve the consumer experience.
Companies involved in the global Network Attached Storage Market research report are:
- Dell Technologies Inc.
- NetApp, Inc.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
- Hitachi, Ltd.
- Western Digital Corporation
- Seagate Technology Public Limited Company
- NETGEAR, Inc.
- Synology, Inc.
- Buffalo Americas, Inc.
- QNAP Systems, Inc.
- Drobo, Inc.
- ASUSTOR Inc.
- IBM Corporation
Click here to get the post-COVID-19 impact on this Market:
Driver: Rising investments in the market
Over the past few years, investments in the business have grown significantly. The Network Attached Storage Market business is receiving significant investment from firms including Facebook Corporation, Intel Corporation, Qualcomm, Inc., Alphabet, Inc., Comcast Ventures, and Samsung Group. Additionally, a number of research organizations are investigating the AR application market for a range of goods and uses. Governments finance certain research institutes, while others are supported by private businesses and venture capitalists. Businesses in the consumer, healthcare, aerospace & military, retail, and marketing sectors all benefit.
- Market Environment: Government Policies, Technological Changes, Market Risks.
- Market Drivers: Growing Demand, Reduction in Cost, Market Opportunities and Challenges.
Network Attached Storage Market Forecast:
- Market Size Forecast: Global Overall Size, By Type/Product Category, By Applications/End Users, By Regions/Geography.
- Key Data (Revenue): Market Size, Market Share, Growth Rate, Growth, Product Sales Price.
Purchase Full Report at –
Machine Learning (ML) Market Report- Future Growth Outlook, Trends, Opportunities and Forecast to 2029
Server Operating System Market Size, Share, Forecasts Analysis, Company Profiles, Competitive Landscape and Forecast to 2029
Property Management Market Share, Demand, Top Players, Industry Size, Future Growth, Analysis By 2029
Thermal Imaging Market Growth, Insights, Share, Trend and Forecast Research Report 2029: Fortune Business Insights
Fortune Business Insights™ delivers accurate data and innovative corporate analysis, helping organizations of all sizes make appropriate decisions. We tailor novel solutions for our clients, assisting them in addressing various challenges distinct to their businesses. Our aim is to empower them with holistic market intelligence, providing a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: US +1 424 253 0390 / UK +44 2071 939123 / APAC: +91 744 740 1245