United States– Fortune Business Insights published a new report on the Electronic Article Surveillance Market Analysis. The study includes an in-depth analysis of regional trends and market growth in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East Africa. This study report also examines the challenges that are negatively impacting the industry’s growth and outlines a strategy adopted by companies during 2022 to 2029.
KEY RECENT DEVELOPMENTS-
- February 2021 – ADT Commercial announced its expansion into the electronic article surveillance market with the partnership of WG Security Product, Inc. ADT Commercial will install and service WG Security Products’ complete EAS portfolio in the United States, which includes hard tags, specialized tags, detection systems, deactivation devices, disposable labels, and detachers.
- September 2020 – Avery Dennison Corporation launched the AD-362r6-P inlay, a dual-technology inlay that integrates item-level tracking and digital ID capabilities of a RAIN RFID (UHF) tag. The secondary loss prevention feature of an EAS tag makes this technology suitable for a wide range of retail apparel applications and items.
Request to Download Sample of This Strategic Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/106466
Important Features that are under Offering and Key Highlights of the Market Report:
- Detailed overview of the global Electronic Article Surveillance Market share
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation by Type, Application, etc.
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising Electronic Article Surveillance Market growth
Electronic Article Surveillance Market Leaders Covered in the Report:
- CheckPoint SystemInc.
- Tyco International PLC
- Nedap NV
- Gunnebo AB
- Sentry Technology Corporation
- ALL-TAG CorporationKetec Inc.
- ADT CommercialFE Moran Security Solution
- Avery Dennison Corporation
- Shopguard System
- Shenzhen Ameno Technology
- WG Security products
- TAG Company
- AmersecAgon Systems
Fortune Business Insights utilizes a robust research methodology to provide the most accurate market analysis. The company advantages data triangulation technique that allows it to assess market dynamics and deliver reliable predictions.
The following are key elements of our Electronic Article Surveillance Market research methodologies:
- Primary Research
- Desk Research
- Proprietor Data Analytics Model
Moreover, Fortune Business Insights has access to a variety of reliable regional and global paid data bases, which aids the company in determining regional and global market trends and dynamics. The company examines the sector from all sides, including the supply and demand sides, allowing us to provide precise details of the complete ecosystem for each study. Finally, to arrive at final research conclusions, a Top-Down and Bottom-Up technique is being used.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period [2022-2029].
Key Features of Market Research Report:
- This Electronic Article Surveillance Market report provides detail analysis of the market and have a comprehensive understanding of the market and its commercial landscape.
- Learn about the various Electronic Article Surveillance Market strategies that are being adopted by leading companies.
- It provides a five-year forecast assessed based on how the market is predicted to grow.
- It provides insightful analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors.
- To understand the future scope and outlooks for the Electronic Article Surveillance Market.
- Market Forecast by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2022 to 2029.
- Market Share, distributors, major suppliers, changing price patterns and the supply chain of raw materials is highlighted in the report.
- Electronic Article Surveillance Market Size (sales, revenue) forecast by regions and countries from 2022 to 2029 of industry.
- The global market growth is anticipated to rise at a considerable rate during the forecast period, between 2022 and 2029. In 2021, the market was growing at a steady rate and with the rising adoption of strategies by key players, the market is expected to rise over the projected horizon.
Electronic Article Surveillance Market Segments:
- Electronic Tags
- Clothing & Fashion Accessories Stores
- Cosmetic & Pharmacy
- Mass Merchandise Stores
- Health Product Store
- North America (the US, Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia, Benelux, Nordics, and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, South Korea, ASEAN, Oceania, and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Israel, GCC, North Africa, South Africa, and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
- Latin America (Brazil, Argentina, and Rest of Latin America)
Ask For Customization: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/customization/106466
Have a Look at Related Report:
Fortune Business Insights™ delivers accurate data and innovative corporate analysis, helping organizations of all sizes make appropriate decisions. We tailor novel solutions for our clients, assisting them to address various challenges distinct to their businesses. Our aim is to empower them with holistic market intelligence, providing a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
9th Floor, Icon Tower,
Baner – Mahalunge Road,
Baner, Pune-411045, Maharashtra, India.