Unified Communication As a Service Market Is Thriving Worldwide By 2029 | Fortune Business Insights
According to a comprehensive research report by Fortune Business Insights, “Unified Communication As a Service Market Research Report: by Component, Technology, Device Type, Vertical -Forecast till 2029”, The reports further predict the market to flourish at a robust CAGR during the assessment timeframe.
The Unified Communication As a Service Market is expected to garner substantial traction in future years. The rising use of AR technology in head-mounted and head-up displays (HUD) substantiates the market growth and asserts that the global Unified Communication As a Service Market is estimated to reach 2029, growing throughout the assessment period (2022-2029).
The global unified communication as a service (UCaaS) market size was USD 25.85 billion in 2020. The market is expected to grow from USD 28.96 billion in 2021 to USD 69.93 billion in 2028 at a CAGR of 13.4% during the 2021-2028 period.
To Understand Latest Key Trends, Sample Report:
Key Insights from Primary Research:
- According to the analysis shared by our research forecaster, the Unified Communication As a Service Market is likely to expand at a CAGR of around during the forecast period (2022-2029).
- The increase in revenue is mostly attributable to the demand for and sales of VR-based hardware in the gaming sector, by component segment.
- Based on Device Segment Analysis Mobile Sector dominate the Unified Communication As a Service Market.
- On the basis of region, North America is anticipated to have a significant share of the industry during the projected period.
- The Covid-19 pandemic favored the growth of the market due to a rise in the shift toward the adoption of technologies since most businesses implemented the work-from-home culture.
- Digital transformation and industry 4.0 had boosted the demand for Unified Communication As a Service Market. Moreover, the players were collectively forced to deploy multiple new and agile approaches to improve the consumer experience.
Companies involved in the global Unified Communication As a Service Market research report are:
- ALE International (Boulogne-Billancourt, France)
- AT&T, Inc. (Texas, United States)
- Avaya, Inc. (California, United States)
- Cisco System, Inc. (California, United States)
- Genesys (California, United States)
- Google LLC (California, United States)
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd (Shenzhen, China)
- IBM Corporation (New York, United States)
- IntelePeer Cloud Communications (California, United States)
- Metaswitch Networks Ltd (London Borough of Enfield, United Kingdom)
- Microsoft Corporation (Washington, United States)
- Mitel Networks Corporation (Ottawa, Canada)
- Polycon, Inc. (California , United States)
- Ribbon Communications (Massachusetts, United States)
- RingCentral, Inc (California, United States)
- Sify Technologies, Ltd (Chennai, India)
- Tata Communications, Ltd. (Maharashtra, India)
- Twilio, Inc. (California, United States)
- Verizon Communication, Inc (New York, United States)
- Vonage Holdings Corp (New Jersey, United States)
- Zoom Video Communications, Inc. (California, United States)
Click here to get the post-COVID-19 impact on this Market:
Driver: Rising investments in the market
Over the past few years, investments in the business have grown significantly. The Unified Communication As a Service Market business is receiving significant investment from firms including Facebook Corporation, Intel Corporation, Qualcomm, Inc., Alphabet, Inc., Comcast Ventures, and Samsung Group. Additionally, a number of research organizations are investigating the AR application market for a range of goods and uses. Governments finance certain research institutes, while others are supported by private businesses and venture capitalists. Businesses in the consumer, healthcare, aerospace & military, retail, and marketing sectors all benefit.
- Market Environment: Government Policies, Technological Changes, Market Risks.
- Market Drivers: Growing Demand, Reduction in Cost, Market Opportunities and Challenges.
Unified Communication As a Service Market Forecast:
- Market Size Forecast: Global Overall Size, By Type/Product Category, By Applications/End Users, By Regions/Geography.
- Key Data (Revenue): Market Size, Market Share, Growth Rate, Growth, Product Sales Price.
Purchase Full Report at –
Fiber Optics Market Analysis: Monthly Edition October 2022
Telecommunication Market Analysis: Monthly Edition October 2022
Data Privacy Software Market Analysis: Monthly Edition October 2022
Property Management Market Analysis: Monthly Edition October 2022
Quantum Computing Market Analysis: Monthly Edition October 2022
EdTech and Smart Classroom Market Analysis: Monthly Edition October 2022
Social Media Analytics Market Analysis: Monthly Edition October 2022
Fortune Business Insights™ delivers accurate data and innovative corporate analysis, helping organizations of all sizes make appropriate decisions. We tailor novel solutions for our clients, assisting them in addressing various challenges distinct to their businesses. Our aim is to empower them with holistic market intelligence, providing a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: US +1 424 253 0390 / UK +44 2071 939123 / APAC: +91 744 740 1245