According to a comprehensive research report by Fortune Business Insights, “Virtual Reality in Healthcare Market Research Report: by Component, Technology, Device Type, Vertical -Forecast till 2029”, The reports further predict the market to flourish at a robust CAGR during the assessment timeframe.
The Virtual Reality in Healthcare Market is expected to garner substantial traction in future years. The rising use of AR technology in head-mounted and head-up displays (HUD) substantiates the market growth and asserts that the global Virtual Reality in Healthcare Market is estimated to reach 2029, growing throughout the assessment period (2022-2029).
The global Virtual Reality (VR) in healthcare market size was valued at USD 459.0 million in 2021. The market is projected to grow from USD 628.0 million in 2022 to USD 6.20 billion by 2029, exhibiting a CAGR of 38.7% during the forecast period.
To Understand Latest Key Trends, Sample Report:
Key Insights from Primary Research:
- According to the analysis shared by our research forecaster, the Virtual Reality in Healthcare Market is likely to expand at a CAGR of around during the forecast period (2022-2029).
- The increase in revenue is mostly attributable to the demand for and sales of VR-based hardware in the gaming sector, by component segment.
- Based on Device Segment Analysis Mobile Sector dominate the Virtual Reality in Healthcare Market.
- On the basis of region, North America is anticipated to have a significant share of the industry during the projected period.
- The Covid-19 pandemic favored the growth of the market due to a rise in the shift toward the adoption of technologies since most businesses implemented the work-from-home culture.
- Digital transformation and industry 4.0 had boosted the demand for Virtual Reality in Healthcare Market. Moreover, the players were collectively forced to deploy multiple new and agile approaches to improve the consumer experience.
Companies involved in the global Virtual Reality in Healthcare Market research report are:
- Atheer, Inc.
- InTouch Technologies, Inc.
- Augmedix, Inc.
- Firsthand Technology Inc.
- Medical Realities Ltd
- Facebook Technologies, LLC.
- com, Inc.
- EchoPixel, Inc.
- Surgical Theater, Inc.
- Osso VR, Inc.
- Hologic Inc.
- Orca Health, Inc.
- 3D Systems, Inc.
Click here to get the post-COVID-19 impact on this Market:
Driver: Rising investments in the market
Over the past few years, investments in the business have grown significantly. The Virtual Reality in Healthcare Market business is receiving significant investment from firms including Facebook Corporation, Intel Corporation, Qualcomm, Inc., Alphabet, Inc., Comcast Ventures, and Samsung Group. Additionally, a number of research organizations are investigating the AR application market for a range of goods and uses. Governments finance certain research institutes, while others are supported by private businesses and venture capitalists. Businesses in the consumer, healthcare, aerospace & military, retail, and marketing sectors all benefit.
- Market Environment: Government Policies, Technological Changes, Market Risks.
- Market Drivers: Growing Demand, Reduction in Cost, Market Opportunities and Challenges.
Virtual Reality in Healthcare Market Forecast:
- Market Size Forecast: Global Overall Size, By Type/Product Category, By Applications/End Users, By Regions/Geography.
- Key Data (Revenue): Market Size, Market Share, Growth Rate, Growth, Product Sales Price.
Purchase Full Report at –
Video Analytics Market Trends, Industry Share, Growth Drivers, Business Opportunities and Forecast to 2029
Enterprise Networking Market Trend Analysis with Demand Overview by Top Competitors to 2029
Warehouse Management System (WMS) Market Advancements to Boost Sales Opportunities
Big Data in Manufacturing Industry Size, Analysis By Segmentation And Geography Overview
Smart Speaker Market Trends Impacting The Industry Share Through 2029
360 Degree Feedback Software Market Analysis And In Depth Research On Latest Trends, Emerging Growth Factors
Loyalty Management Market Global Technology, Segmentation, Growth, Development, Trends and Forecasts to 2029
Fortune Business Insights™ delivers accurate data and innovative corporate analysis, helping organizations of all sizes make appropriate decisions. We tailor novel solutions for our clients, assisting them in addressing various challenges distinct to their businesses. Our aim is to empower them with holistic market intelligence, providing a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: US +1 424 253 0390 / UK +44 2071 939123 / APAC: +91 744 740 1245